Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Both Sneak Peeks for 4-3

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Tony Davis, Oct 20, 2013.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It's like bug zappers - you buy them to keep bugs away, but really what they do is attract bugs.

And the way the Governor was using the drum thing was to attract walkers, because they wanted them for experiments and also for the fights.

Also, with 7500 on the way, nothing they do to the prison is going to save them.

2. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

Not the ones close to the fence, they'd be used just like the pigs were, in an emergency.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Maybe, but i'd still be afraid of attracting a horde even with brief noise. Look what the gunshot did at the end of season 2. If I were them, I would devise a way to lure the walkers away from prison just by sight. Maybe Maggie in a bikini in the back of a pick-up driving past them at 5 miles an hour. :p

4. AClayeJ

AClayeJ Member

Or Maggie in a white jeep with an eagle on the hood. We are in GA BTW. lol

5. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

True, but the horde would still be attracted to the noise, at least I think they would be. To give them more incentive to stay you could set up traps like Morgan had with the rats, but use chickens or something. Actually Morgans system would probably be best, with TG's system being set up further out.
    Maggie would work too :F

6. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

What's the voice saying on the radio?

I hear "sanctuary...determinist??....survive...alive...??determinists??" (Is that even a word? Lol)

Could be be a town name instead of "determinists". also sounds like "return to this" or "the ten of us" or "determine this". I dunno.

#66 ApocalypseGal, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I just rewatched that video of Daryl hitting at least three walkers with the car. I hadn't noticed before, but it leaves absolutely no scratches or damage to the car at all? Magic?

8. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

During the comic-con trailer, it said "Sanctuary... those who arrive, survive" It seems it is definitely a little different

9. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking The Governor will be the final straw in them having to leave the prison. Then after all that, they'll be on the road for a while. Could be the other half of the season, plus possibly, some of next season before finding Alexandria.

10. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

I think I hear it now. It sounds like there are layers of voices. The louder one says "Terminus...Survive...Alive...Terminus" A quieter one says "those who arrive". And sounds like quiet repeating of the word "terminus". So said all together it sounds like "Sanctuary...Terminus...Those who arrive Survive...Terminus...Alive...Terminus"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/10/the-walking-dead-episode-403-isolation_1544.html

Assuming I'm hearing that right, what do you think about "terminus". Could that be a specific place at the end of a route? Or just a word to add to the mystery of it all....the end of the line?

11. Woodbury Guard

Woodbury Guard New Member

NO!! Not Sasha! I enjoy seeing her face. She dont need makeup

12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

13. AClayeJ

AClayeJ Member

14. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

#74 ApocalypseGal, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  15. RGHendo

RGHendo Member

probably just a message they had on loop before they got overrun, doubt anyone would stop to turn it off they will all have been running away. I quite like it when that happens just a loop message like in lost dunno why I just do

16. The Walking Cas

Cant wait. But for some reason I have a little hatred in my heart towards Tyreese. IDK y tho. I confuse myself like that all the time!

17. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

If that were true, seems more likely they would just say "Atlanta". Why be so cryptic? I hope there is more to it than that.

18. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I just took a close look at the extended preview showing Sasha coughing on her way to Cell Block A to find Dr S.
    At the end of the clip, Sasha walked by a cell and a walker tried to reach her from behind a cell gate.
    That zombie is wearing a grey colour long sleeve shirt with a similar colour T-shirt underneath.
    And this clothing combination is exactly what Dr.S wore in the scene when he+Rick+Glen+Hershel went into a cell to check on the dead body of Patrick.

Anyone agrees with my observation?

PS
    Another observation from the preview, coughing Sasha walks into the Cell Block A and sees one pale skin sick looking man with a broken arm and a woman coughing blood. But both are in a cell with open door. Isnt this a serious mistake of not locking the door?

Lastly, I think it is Dr.S who finished off the dead Karen and David because he is most likely staying in Cell Block A to continuously check on the quarantined people. So, he should be the first one to find them dead and so stabbed them and burned the bodies.

#78 Blueman, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  19. AClayeJ

AClayeJ Member

I can see Dr S dying. I haven't noticed that in the preview, but I can see that happening since he would have the most contact with the sick. I think its either Dr S or Bob who burned the bodies. Both are Doctors and would probably do that for protection of the others. Bob has only been there a week from the 1st episode, so I don't know if it would be him or not.

20. ApocalypseGal

ApocalypseGal Member

I already suspected Dr. s was going to die since he wasn't answering Sasha after she repeatedly called for him.