Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Secrets' started by BloodLustKitty80, Nov 21, 2011.

1. BloodLustKitty80

Well I must say that I for one was not expecting Andrea and Shane to get it on in the tiny little car with the windows down no less. She grabbed his junk like it had an "eat me" sign on it. And then they go back smiling talking bout shit that they should NOT be smiling about. That is obvious sex face. Dale was making faces like he could smell it on them lmao I tell u one thing, the way they round there getting it in itll be a shame to be walking around itchy, burning, and all dischargy cause ur screwing in the wilderness raw lol:Grin:

2. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Good lord....um, it was a very un-sexy sex scene in my opinion, not much of a scene at all.

3. BloodLustKitty80

Not a sexy scene no but there was a certain rawness to Shane this episode that made him a bit more sexier than previous. Now Andrea grabbing his package like she did was so crass and shocking that I was hoping he wouldnt reject her off of the simple fact she is highly emotional and would be behaving crazy as hell round there. So yeh that went how it needed to go for that reason alone and when they got back there certainly was no hiding what may have gone down lol

4. Julia Ds

Julia Ds Member

Those two characters always had some chemistry i thought, as least in season two. What better way to work off steam then that. Andrea's signal was very aggressive, i can understand crass. But it seemed appropriate for Shane. Anything more delicate or loving would have felt out of place-or gone un-reciprocated. Just two adults indulging in some brief carnal pleasure.
    I wonder if it will be treated as a one time only thing, or if either of the characters will have some expectations later on. With how crazy Shane seems to be turning, getting it on with Andrea will either balance him out a bit, or just inflate his ego further.
    and Dale...his reaction was a little pathetic in my point of view. The first blatant sign of his infatuation.

5. WalkingDead4Ever

Yeah, what was up with Dale going all protective daddy on Shane. I know he is the only one that knows what Shane is really capable of, but he didn't have to act like a jealous ninny. If he wanted Andrea to stay away from Shane then he should have told Andrea what he knew about Shane, and let her make her own choice. Besides, it was just sex. It wasn't like they came back engaged. I think Dale over reacted. However, I do like the fact that Shane is aware that there is someone out there that knows what he is really capable of. Hopefully Shane will watch his P's & Q's and not kill anymore innocent people to save his own life.

6. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

I was caught off guard! When she reached over and grabbed the package, my girlfriend and I just looked at each other lol. I did not expect that. I then told her, "well people got needs I guess".

7. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

What, you'all never heard of an adrenaline shag?

8. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

All the f**king going on I hope these stinky-frontiersmen remembered to stock up on the Summers Eve!!! NEXT EPISODE SNEAK PEEK [dialogue]: Andrea- "Glenn? We need douche next time you and Maggie go to the drug store!"

9. Lucky

Lucky Member

I thought something might happen between these two eventually, but I was surprised it happened so early.

10. Chickenwire. That's handy

No, just an angry hand shandy... :D

11. SavetheLast_1

SavetheLast_1 Member

I felt like they could have made it...er....sexier, to say the least. I mean, remember the Shane/Lori scene, where Lori's face was shoved into the mud while Shane...well...you get the idea.

In comparison, this scene was child's play.

Sort of a Non-event in my mind.

12. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

That was a tiny car too! Ok, I have a 2 door sports compact car...so its small as well. Trust me, it is almost possible to get your groove on in there. I guess they made it work though lol.

13. Julia Ds

Julia Ds Member

Andrea had what looked like dried mud on her neck and face, so my thought was at some point their little hookup traveled from the car to the ground outside. Why we couldn't have seen a bit more, i don't know? Certainly was tame compared to Shane's encounter with Lori...

14. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I have to say...who knew nut tapping a guy like that would make him so amorous.... I mean she practically slapped that puppy!

15. buffy861

buffy861 Member

It's obvious that there's chemistry between the two characters, but jeez, just like that. It actually took me a good five minutes to process what happened.

16. The Governor

The Governor Member

This just proves the whole, treat a woman like shit and you get her interested. Andrea called him dick and got butt hurt from the Amy comment -- still sleeps with Shane, and is the aggressor.

lol I know it's not real, but I find this hilarious

17. RicksGal44

RicksGal44 Member

Ok is it me or did she have hickies or sometype of red stuff all over her neck when she came back from all that lovin with shane?? o_O

18. AVC

AVC Member

Prolly from when he had her bent over the bonnet. Did you guys in the USA get that scene?

OK, just kidding. Well, not about the bonnet.

I guess the horn beeping added to the fact that there wasn't enough room. You know, if the girl straddles the guy and... oh never mind.

I hope there's some more pregnancy test kits left in that pharmacy...

19. Zombiebikerchick

Zombiebikerchick New Member

My take on the hookup: Andrea has found her purpose and the fact that she wields this power with such deadly acumen is a huge turn-on to both of them. I don't think Shane's dickish behavior had thing one to do with her sudden attraction to a certain part of him. We can expect to see these two getting their freak on regularly. Glenn and Maggie are all about the tender moments, but these two are in it for the thrill.