Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Brat on the Wall

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by Jakobi, Nov 18, 2012.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

They probably never tested her so-called skills, just took her word for it, you saw how she talked.

2. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

Lol what a loser.

3. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Interesting point. Maybe that's where the Gov puts all his ex's.

4. loco

loco Member

She says that she does "what ever the governor tells her to do".... So the Governor told her to help Andrea. I think the Governor knew the girl didn't know shit. That's why the Governor is dangerous.

There was a guy on the wall when Merle was on the wall that knew how to use a bow n arrow. But instead he got some little girl to ACT as if she knew. They weren't expecting a Walker... it's all an act. Is the Governor blinding TWD fans too? OMG... it's a setup... wakeup!

The governor is smarter than you think .. he never wanted Andrea on the wall... so he set her up and then when she disobeyed now she's confined. THe governor knows that she is pretty dangerous and wants to cloud her mind.

5. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

I wonder if Andrea will keep screwing him if he still doesn't let her be a guard up on the wall. I sure wouldn't be attracted to a guy who is telling me what I can and can't do... He said it himself, she's a part of the town. The town is hers too, so if she wants to guard the damn wall, she's got a right to. Open your damn eyes, Andrea!

6. marsyao

marsyao Member

I do not think Governor knows how deadly Andrea is yet

7. loco

loco Member

of course he knows something...when he first met them he said it's a miracle you gals have survived alone. He's using his charm to persuade her away from the craziness getting her stable. He wanted the zombie fight event to happen to test her. Even though the Dr. didn't. That's also why most of their dialog has been why she likes it vs. not liking it. He's really trying to get into her head and break her down. Instead of using her as a weapon he wants her to be one of his mind controlled bitches. Also keep in mind that he knows she was a survivor from Merles old group. He knows some stuff...

8. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Maybe Andrea will do what Michonne did in the comics and...

9. wolffe

wolffe Member

"We don't need you on the wall". Yet that brat couldn't hit a slow moving zombie with a modern bow, which practically aims for her.

"If you cannot fight the battle you shouldn't even be on that battlefield"- military 101
    Who the hell thought that little girl was qualified to defend anything?

10. RDZ

RDZ Member

It takes a lot of skill to hit head sized targets with a compound bow, it doesn't "practically aim for you". But, this Brat had next to no skill and was way out of her league.

11. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I was hoping she was Lily Caul from the comics and game but her name is actually Haley. OH well...

12. TheHiddenMan

TheHiddenMan Member

i was like: umm hey where are the shooting skills she talked about?

(joke) She probably killed her dad because he was such a bad archery teacher. (joke)

#32 TheHiddenMan, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  13. F.A.S.H

F.A.S.H New Member

Anyone else get the idea that this scene is to set up another or maybe to compound some theories, for example, the girl went shooting with her dad, she has an impressive bow, claims she was going to the Olympics....and then she had to kill her dad for it. and is an awful shot. Seems like shes disorientated, and maybe even DRUGGED!!! She probably was a good shot in her earlier life, but now maybe through shock she's not as good, or this might be a scene later on where we all look back and go....so that's why she missed all those shots....I don't think they writers put scenes in just for the sake of doing it.

BUT I also like the idea of the Gov doing that to Andrea on purpose so now she's not on the wall.....goood theory... :)

14. TheHiddenMan

TheHiddenMan Member

no i dont think there is such a deep story behind that scene...although it doesnt make sence to give such outstanding sharpshouters a place on the wall.H

ey but maybe the Gov. has a casting couch for the fun tasks in Woodbury?

15. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

If that walker was much closer they could have peed on it.

Andrea doesn't really want to be on the wall, she wants to be Woodbury's 'first lady' like Lori was the groups (without the multiple sex partners...... or maybe with.)

16. Pharris

Pharris Member

Is it possible (not that I 'think' this is how it would go, but just wondering out loud) that she actually *is* a crack shot and was told to make herself look unskilled for Andrea's benefit, so Andrea gets a false sense of security should she try to defect? Imagine Andrea tells whomever might rescue her to 'head for that gate, because the girl up there thinks she's great with the bow & arrow, but she's terrible at it' and then surprise! Haley is ultra precise?

17. TheHiddenMan

TheHiddenMan Member

andrea wants it all ...always..

i saw two brats on the wall

18. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I think the governor put the two together because he thought they'd be a good match.

Mhm

#38 8307c4, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  19. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I agree completely.

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

When she was talking about how that crossbow was her dad's and how great it was.....and then she said "so I killed him for it". That just made me roll my eyes. She is obviously trying too hard in every aspect and .....wow...... I never knew a character could annoy me so much with such a small amount of screen time.

I hope her only other scene is getting whacked.