Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Brat on the Wall

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by Jakobi, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

That scene was so bad that it was only better than every other equally horrible Andrea scenes in the episode.

The brat was annoying and I hope she dies.

2. OtroLoser

OtroLoser New Member

Exactly. I was thinking that too. Maybe she tol the Governor she was a good shot and fed him all the BS she fed Andrea during their little chat and the Governor, well, ate it up.

Remember the dude in Episode 3, the archer in the Governor's group when they went to check out the fallen helicopter? THAT'S how you shoot arrows, damn you!!!

3. ggill09

ggill09 Member

I would think the gov is smart enough to detect BS. He didnt totally seem to buy Merle's story. It wouldnt surprise me if she was shooting bad on purpose to either provoke Andrea to do what she did so she could get pulled off the wall. Or like most people are saying, be the "weak point" for an attack then actually be awesome!

Also, in the event a big fight breaks out. I want to see Daryl take her out. MOST EPIC SCENE EVER!!!!

*Daryl dislodges arrow from brats dome*
    "Thats how you shoot b****" -Daryl

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Anyone notice how the brat was complaining to Andrea about her deceased father and brother, yet the next minute she's screaming at Andrea for breaking a town rule that was decreed by a man?

5. goddesscally

goddesscally Member

Yea...She's gotta go

6. yangxai

yangxai Member

Nice i totally agree with you. Andrea always seems so eager prove that no one can tell her what to do. This goes back to her shooting Daryl when they ordered her not to. People like Andrea don't realize that these order/rules are given for a reason. She's a loose cannon and will get someone killed some day.

7. TheHiddenMan

TheHiddenMan Member

i ll have to say one more thing

i loved this thread name: brat on the wall

haha

8. Lt. Col. Cookie

That would be awesome!

9. marsyao

marsyao Member

10. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Andrea should be able to do whatever she wants after hooking up with the governor. This girl on the wall, is this the one that was in the governors bed before?

11. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

no that was rowan. the tourguide for michonne and andrea in ep3

12. quickness26

quickness26 Member

Ummmm...yes! With a line like "must of been daddy's bow"

13. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

I thought the writers were trying to get a lot across in the little time we spent on the wall with Haley and Andrea.

First, that while Haley looks pretty sane and normal, she has not really processed what has happened enough to realize that she didn't kill her father and brother - she killed a couple of zombies that used to be them. That speaks to the culture of Woodbury, that no one is helping people process on that level (i.e. no one like Dale).

Second, that the reason for Woodbury's success isn't that they are composed of a bunch of badass survivors. It's because they follow a set of rules. Protocol will keep you alive when luck won't. The reason Haley was so freaked out when Andrea jumped the wall was not because Andrea was putting herself in danger (which she was - there could have been a lot of biters lurking out there), it was because she was breaking the rules that protect them all.

Having someone go outside the wall is a lot like a man going overboard from a ship. It means that people will be put in a position of danger to rescue them. It's one thing when you deliberately put people outside (either on a scouting mission or to retrieve arrows and move biter bodies away from the wall). It's another thing to have people going outside willy-nilly. If you can't keep track of your people, everyone is in danger because people will react emotionally and plunge into rescues unaware. That plus some bad luck (ex. the moment when Andrea goes over the wall happens to be when a herd comes by) is the way walls get breached and a lot of people get killed.

Third, they were showing that while Haley is a pretty good shot, she's not a good shot when she's showing off or nervy. She rushed her first shot trying to impress Andrea. Then she got flustered and missed again. She lacks discipline and has emotional issues (see number one).

The Gov. was right to pull Andrea off the wall. She's a loose cannon and cannot be relied on to act as part of the town's defensive team. Haley is a better fit for the team even though she's a much poorer fighter because she follows the rules.

I know that a lot of people think that there should be no rules in an apocalypse. Alas, that's when the rules really count.