Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Breaking Bad!

Discussion in 'Breaking Bad' started by Zombie_Momma, Feb 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

Who else loves this show? I haven't seen all of the 4th season yet :zombies_mad: stupid netflix. So far, I love how much of a badass Walt has become. I'm also curious to find out what happens with Skyler and Ted. I know I wouldn't take her back if that were my wife. Kinda bothers me that she thinks she has a say in where the money should go but she wanted a divorce before. Also, I really love Jesse. And how him and Walt are becoming 'friends'. I can't wait to find out what they do about....what's his name.... the guy that owns the fast food chain, Walter's boss. I've only seen the 1st episode of season 4 (watched it online and got a virus :shining:), but I'm hooked!

#1 Zombie_Momma, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

HUGE fan of Breaking Bad. Hands down the best show on TV right now. Yes, even better than The Walking Dead.

You should get your hands on Season Four as soon as possible. It's probably the best yet. Also, Season Five is going to start this Summer.

3. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Another Huge fan of Breaking Bad!!

The ending to Season 4 was Awesome! I'm stoked to find out about Seaon's 5 story arc.

4. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

Add another huge Breaking Bad fan. OMG to the ending of Season 4. So awesome.

5. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

We are watching season 4 right now, episode 4 I'm pretty sure. :Grin:

6. Peanut Q. Public

i love the show but i continue to call Bryan Cranston's character "Hal" just to get on my husband's nerves. it works well. also, thanks to Cracked, i discovered that Bryan Cranston's website is awesome. in a "look my dad made a website" kinda way. he's not my dad for real, but the vibe is very "dad-ish" check it out. i think its just www.bryancranston.com but don't quote me on that. boy howdy.

7. Dr. Geek

Dr. Geek Member

Yep, another huge fan over here. It took me awhile to watch, because I always saw Hal making meth when I thought about the show. Yo, was I wrong...bitch!

8. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

Finished season 4! You guys were right, it was awesome. I wonder how season 5 is going to play out.

9. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I've heard about Breaking Bad before the first Season aired but never felt like watching it. Now that I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead and it's on AMC (they really have good shows). I decided to check it out for the first time. A GREAT SHOW! This Walt character is just badass. Never found this show to be really good!

10. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

AMC recently announced that Breaking Bad will start July 15th, but only for eight episodes. The fifth and final season is being split into two, much like TWD season two. The only difference is that the break between halves is an entire year! The second half of season five won't air until the summer of 2013. WTF?!?

The split in TWD made sense because it was only a couple months and during the holiday season, but an entire year is insane. It sounds like AMC is just doing their best to milk the series for all it's worth because they know the creator wants this to be the final season.

I wonder how hard AMC begged creator, Vince Gilligan, not to end the series after this season?...

First photo:

[​IMG]

11. GreekSalads

That is the worst season split I have ever heard.

12. Peanut Q. Public

i would say Bassman just broke my heart but in truth it was Vince Gilligan. i hope AMC begged good but maybe it ending will help with the budget issues that detract from our beloved TWD.

13. GreekSalads

Good thing is though, is that this summer TWD fans will have something worth watching on TV just before October when Season 3 comes out.

14. Peanut Q. Public

thats EXACTLY what i was thinking. maybe the second half will do the same for the wait between seasons 3 and 4.

15. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

I would really like Breaking Bad to go on for more season. This show and TWD are really the only two worth watching. I know other shows have large fan bases but this two really should get more consideration than they do for the ratings and fan bases they have.

16. GreekSalads

Yup. There's just something about AMC. They have shows that seem more special than any other shows I've seen on other channels Other shows I've seen looked like they will get canceled after their first season.

17. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

Count me as another big fan of BREAKING BAD. I only started watching it last season, but quickly caught up with it via DVD. Can't wait for the new season to start! I'm desperately anticipating it.

18. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

I can't wait for the new season to start. Just a few weeks away now. The waiting.

19. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Season Five Trailer:

http://youtu.be/HZftnsWLHdM

It's not a bad trailer, but I wish they put as much effort into BB's trailers as they do for TWD's. BB is the better show between the two, honestly.

New season starts tomorrow night!

20. GreekSalads

Trailer isn't as good as TWD's. They keep using stuff from Season 4.