Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bulldozer, loader, crane....bye bye ASZ walls

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by RoboLives, Mar 16, 2015.

1. JMac

JMac Member

My question about the wall and maybe someone can clarify; I thot Aaron said when he was showing Rick those pics that it was 15 ft tall and 12 omething wide.. W/ steel... When I look at it it only seems to be not even an inch wide? Am I missing something here?

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Aaron was talking about the height and width of each wall section, not the thickness of each steel section.

3. JMac

JMac Member

Oh ok that makes a lil better sense, thank you... I was staring at those walls thinking they def aren't a foot wide!

4. mfinley

mfinley Member

Those walls are about 3/32nds thick, made out of sheet metal, likely screwed on from the outside. Anybody with a screw driver can probably remove a panel and enter anywhere they want.

5. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

i agree about the governor destroying the fences of the prison that he wanted to occupy, rick even told him that without the fences that place is useless. At that point i think the governor wasn't really looking for safety as much as he was psychotically trying to get revenge on ricks crew, even though they didn't do anything to him. However, did you mention something about the pentagon getting hit by a 747? Because i'm quite sure that has never happened

6. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

No we can't. We have already shown that there are exceptions to these common problems.
    And when the writers need a working tank or fire truck or maybe a bulldozer then one will appear.

7. mfinley

mfinley Member

Since the writers are allowed to conjure anything logical or illogical, can we talk about having the writers make one of the Hyundai zombie velosters appear then?

[​IMG]

8. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Whatever it was that hit the pentagon left no trace: no wings, no fuselage, no seats, no luggage...no remnants of passengers. Strangest damn plain crash in recent history.

9. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

:) Very, very strange "plane crash" indeed

10. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

There was plenty of plane wreckage left afterwards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#30 Kilroy was here, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  11. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

The strangest airplane crash in recent history is MH-370.

12. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Maybe MH-370 didn't crash. Maybe it vaporized. In any event, the ocean's a pretty big place to hide a plane. What happened both at the Pentagon and in the field in Pennsylvania, with no debris, makes no sense, whatsoever.

13. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

Of course it wasn't a 747 that hit the Pentagon, 747s don't fly out of National Aiport (Reagan National)

14. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

many people now with some effort are running diesel engines on vegetable oil, and old military trucks were "multifuel" meaning they could run on diesel, kerosine, a bunch of stuff. I don't think that people with nothing to do but find a solution wouldn't be able to come up with one. A lone person on the run wouldn't be able to, but a "safe" community should be able to find and make a source of fuel given society's reserves lying around.

15. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

There was debris at both crash sites and it makes perfect sense. A plane traveling over 500 mph hits a virtually immovable object will result in the plane being virtually pulverized.

16. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

It was a 757 that flew into the Pentagon. The one that "crashed“ in PA I believe was shot down by US jets. That morning right after the PA crash it was reported that the military had shot a passenger jet down over PA because it didnt respond to any attempted communication. 45 minutes later story retracted and changed. [MENTION=58712]Biffster[/MENTION]

17. mfinley

mfinley Member

Very good point!

However, my snarkiness is in regard to how in the show they walk up to a vehicle sitting for 2 years and start it and drive away. I do recall one time they mentioned something about a dead battery in a vehicle and they had to switch it out with a good one, not sure how or why the 'good' one existed. LOL

But good point about communities working to put things back together and diesels would be one of easier vehicles to try to get back online with alternative fuel sources such as corn oils that could be grown.

18. JPG119

JPG119 Member

Having a bulldozer or firetruck is completely irrelevant, the support beams are on the outside of the walls. What stops someone casually walking up them, climbing over and opening the gate from the inside??

19. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Incorrect. I know and/or spoke to all of the alert pilots that launched that day from Otis and Langley, and saw the two F-16s that were closest to the PA crash (which still put them hundreds of miles away) land. They were still carrying a full weapons load.

#39 Kilroy was here, Mar 17, 2015
  20. mfinley

mfinley Member

What stops somebody with a screw driver from unscrewing one of the sheets of corrugated metal screwed on from the outside, or what stops somebody from digging a shallow hole under the wall enough to slide underneath the wall?
    [​IMG]

#40 mfinley, Mar 17, 2015