Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bulldozer, loader, crane....bye bye ASZ walls

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by RoboLives, Mar 16, 2015.

1. JPG119

JPG119 Member

Even better, what if there was an Olympic pole vaulter still alive?

2. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

That in itself is a contradiction to what was report. It was reported that the jets didnt have capability to shot down a jet. No weapons load.

3. surviving

Tbat why they need to ring the place with concertia wire. Keep everything away from braces and base of wall. The question I have is why are part of the wall panels are attached vertical and other parts horizontal.

4. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

No, it's not. The alert jets that launched from Langley (F-16s from the North Dakota Guard) and Otis (F-15s from the Massachusetts Guard) were armed; that's what they do when they sit air defense alert. The reports you're referring to were ones talking about the F-16s at Andrews, which at the time did not sit alert and had a primarily air to ground mission, so they were unarmed and configured for normal training missions. You're confusing statements about different units, which is easy to do, because all the conspiracy websites just mix up things (out of ignorance or purposely) or they just make shit up and throw it out there, and then it becomes "truth" because it was on teh interwebbzz.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

:) it's the pokey little puppy!!! :)

6. surviving

I don't buy into any of the conspiracy theories. I just go by what I see on the news and they will misreport to sensationalize.

7. surviving

First they have get out of survival mode even now at ASZ they are still survival mode. They gained some sense of safety from the walkers is all.

8. surviving

More than likely the screws holding the panels together are the weak point of the wall. The screws will tear through before the columns and braces give when pushed on.

9. mfinley

mfinley Member

I think we are all in agreement, tear down those walls! Hire a good architect and rebuild them!

10. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

​Good point but guards, lookouts and a sniper in the tower would.

11. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I believe you are the first to point out the simplicity of tunneling under the great 15 foot tall fence. The fence is for walkers not smart people.
    Take the rest of the week off

12. miltk

miltk Member

the guv would. i don't know about a wandering group...and it would have to be a sizable group that thinks in can overtake asz in the first place.

13. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

The Alexandrians were loading a flat bed truck in this ep.....so it must be assumed that they are using these vehicles/equipment. Hey if they have a surgeon, a politician, an architect....why not a mechanic? Aaron built a motorcycle. strange land these folks live in.

14. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Member

Enid got over those walls in about ten seconds with two sticks. The walls are just a handy way of keeping all those juicy resources and slaves in one spot until you need a 'resupply'. In the TWD world, women will soon become a very valuable trading comodity (if they aren't already). There is a whole bunch of them in there. And the very obliging citizens keep going out and risking their own necks to get more great stuff to put inside the Alexandria resupply dump. If they start getting all defensive we'll just start being mean to them. They'll probably start peeing their pants and sending their women and children out to us as tribute. Seriously. This place cannot be for real like Sasha said. She can fell what's going down.

15. ella_k

ella_k Member

A bit cynical (and disturbingly creepy). I doubt they`re more valuable "trading commodity" than men.

16. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I was thinking about someone using the heavy equipment to damage the walls or try and get over them. But I agree that such a slow moving vehicle (and noise) would give too much warning. If you're going to use it, then maybe as a diversion would be the better option..
    Let's say you put it right at the sliding gate of ASZ. That should give a little or at least scare everyone inside. But then you sneak in from another point. That might work. Because pulling a herd up to the walls isn't going to scare anyone.

17. surviving

Tearing down the walls isn't an option now. They have to have to put some type of defense in place now to keep people away from the wall. When they built the walls the only threat they saw was walkers. The Alexandrians didn't see people as the threat, still dont.

18. surviving

Enid climbed the walls from tbe inside. The walls arent built to keep anyone in, just walkers out.

19. Santa

Santa Member

You could just start up the bulldozer and put it in gear and jump off as it slowly chugs toward the wall. Just the noise would probably attract enough walkers to overrun the town before they get to the "armory". One Michonne or Morgan could take the whole place. They REALLY need to trench and berm to neutralize the ramming threat!

20. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;7dEbX9HZU_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dEbX9HZU_0[/video]