Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

BUY SKINS [100£ = 130$] PAYSAFECARD

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Franciszek, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Franciszek

Franciszek New Member

Hello i wanna buy some h1z1 kotk skins , i bought already for like 300$ you can check my inventory on steam.

For sure someone will ask why i won't add funds on opskins , look im from UK and UK dont have option to pay paysafecard in opskins. [ idk why ] i searched on google and some people says they still just dont added it for UK region.

here 2 pictures of psc proof [ i can upload with my name if someone dont belive me , i bought it today morning ]

it is worth 100£=130$ , i want skins only worth 30$ +

If you are scammer , please dont waste your time :)

my steam : Steam Community :: Franciszek Nauka Jazdy
    just add me on steam for talk.

screens :

1. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    2. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

2. thomas H1Z1

thomas H1Z1 New Member

hello everyone! I'm currently selling the Patriotic AR-15, you can check my inventory. I'm selling it for 375 GBP. Might be open for a quick sale of £350 but I'm in no rush, if you go on OP skins you'll find they're going for 440 dollars average. how patriotic are you?

3. ViPeR H1Z1

ViPeR H1Z1 New Member

Hi guys i have the best roullete to h1z1 h1z1.plus code: VIPER300 0,5$ this page have free withdraw