Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare News Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get classic AK-47

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by GlacialDoom, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Potausen

Potausen New Member

I remember going for its golden skin in MW and it took me a lot of time. This is my favorite gun irl and I played with it a lot in the previous cod games. I'm quite happy that the AK is finally making its return.

2. rz3300

rz3300 New Member

Well that is certainly some good news. I wish that we could have every gun from every game and use them all the time, so I say bring it on. If that were the case though of course it might be a little tough to decide which one to use, but that would fun I think. I look forward to using the AK...it is always a good option.

3. erook7878

erook7878 Member

How was this weapon not in the game to begin with. It's such an iconic weapon and one of the best to use. The supply drops is a bummer though.

4. Gombafej

Gombafej New Member

Love this! I've always liked the AK-47 in any game, such an iconic weapon!

5. Destiny3614

Destiny3614 New Member

Yes!! AK is my favorite gun. I love using the spray and pray method. I don't know... Maybe it's because I'm a girl?