Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Calling out those who said Carl is a Badass

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by sonoftupac, Mar 31, 2014.

1. sonoftupac

sonoftupac Member

Episode 16 exposed Carl.

Carl admitted to Michone that he wasnt a badass.

Carl couldnt even defend himself against the fat guy with a knife. Carl had a submachinegun but still almost got raped.

This is the 5th episode where Carl cries like a girl. Maybe theres more Ive lost count.

I demand an apology from those of you who kept saying all season long that Carl is more badass than Rick.

Episode 16 definitely shows that Rick "throatbiter" Grimes is a real badass and Carl Jr is a useless crybaby.

2. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Who are you talking to?

3. sonoftupac

sonoftupac Member

Carl's die hard fans on this website.

They usually avi Carl on their avi. Also that guy with a red car on his avi

4. Walkindeadchick

Walkindeadchick Well-Known Member

Carl is nothing but a disrespectful,ungrateful little punk who needs his ass beat!He's not even close to being a badass!

5. ILove_TheGov

ILove_TheGov Member

The dude was like three times his size and both Michonne and his dad were being held at gunpoint. It isn't like there was anything he COULD do...

6. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Calling out people always leads to future fun and exciting posts to read. ;)

7. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Wait, are you the one that fed the fish?

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Did you understand WHY Carl was crying?

He was crying because he is disappointed that he cannot let go of the dark side of himself. That's why he said "I'm not what he thinks I am." Despite all the disagreements they have had, Carl still loves his father and his greatest fear is that his father would find out about "his thoughts" and be disappointed. His dad thinks he has become an innocent kid again, but deep down, Carl is just as cold and brutal as ever. He WANTS to be more like what his dad wants him to be, but cannot bring himself to let go. He's, "just another monster, too," he says.

So, you're suggesting that the fact that he was unable to fend off a rapist 4 times his size disqualifies him from being a badass? Sure. I bet you could fight off a 300 lb deliverance freak when you were 14. You're right that Carl had the Uzi. Guess what would've happened if he had shot the rapist? Joe would've killed Rick-- even just from flinching at the report of the Uzi. So, in a way, by exercising restraint, Carl essentially offered to sacrifice himself to buy Rick time.

Go back to IMDB, troll. Your kind is not welcome here.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out... But, what do you have to say about the fact that your favorite, Shane, brought a gun to a knife fight, and LOST? How not-badass is that?

• Like Like x 1
  9. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Don't feed em, teach em LOL

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

#9 jj_vsp, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  10. Jagerdu

Jagerdu Member

I like his character much more than I did in the first three seasons, but in no way is he a badass, not even close. One has to earn that title and what has he done to earn it?

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Carl's still more of a badass than Daryl though.

*Waits for the reactions*

12. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Somehow the word 'Badass' takes on a new meaning after the [cough] attempted rape scene ... sorry for that really... :)

13. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

Are you aware that CARL IS A CHILD?!? His badassness is relative to his age and size. You can't expect him to be as much of a bad ass as his father. After all, you're not as much of a bad ass as your father, are you? Because he was pretty bad ass. Unless you're not really the son of Tu PAC???? The plot thickens......

14. ErraErraHoof

ErraErraHoof Member

Good to see there are trolls on this forum as well.

15. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

He isnt a badass yet, but once he let that "dark side" on him awake (as he said michonne, he is just another monster), i think he will be a badass IF the comics carl come into play

16. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

17. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

Yeah! You show em, OP! Grrrrrr!!!!

18. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

This post is giving me eye-cancer.

Yes, exposed him as a much deeper character.

He did not say that at all. That scene had nothing to do with him being a "badass" or not

Right, because Carl can overpower someone three times his size. We didn't even know if that gun had any bullets or if he even had the gun itself on him, and even if he did: Shooting Dan right there would only make the situation worse.

He's a kid, and there's nothing wrong with crying, especially in that situation. Carl's old enough to know what the guy was trying to do to him. I'd be calling shit if he wasn't crying.

An apology? People need to apologize for expressing their opinions now? If people think Carl is the more badass of the two then you don't need to agree with it, but something you should do is accept it. Carl's no slouch either, should I remind you of the Internment episode?

Right. "real badass"

19. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Stop it, your post is way too rational for the OP.

20. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I'm ill, and bored. : /