Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Modern Warfare 3 camping!

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by apakalyps, Apr 20, 2012.

1. apakalyps

apakalyps New Member

Why do you camp? Are you afraid to be virtually shot? Or is your meager K/D ratio that no one is impressed by leading your socially devoid life? I just want some feedback from both sides of why camping is stupid or why people camp.

2. HORSE SIX ZERO

No, it's to make you come on here and rage like you just did.

TBH, it's depends on what mode you're talking about apakaplys, it really does.

But there is also SPAWN camping in Dom, Demo, and CTF.

So if that's something that makes you mad, fine. But if you're not playing well, getting shot in the back and just rushing all the time, not checking your corners, blindly climbing walls and ladders, and keeping your head on a swivel, walking with stalker pro on, instead of running with it and then coming ADS, etc, you're going to end up with more Ds then Ks.

I've posted before. The one thing every really good team does bro? They NGN. NGN stands for NEVER GO NEGATIVE, even if it's +1, that's one minus death to the opposing team which can spell victory, or defeat.

I could go back and forth with you, I could about this.

The problem is, we're never going anywhere, we're NOT going anywhere, we're going to be the guy to make you ragequit and lose all of that precious XP you were looking forward to at the end of the game. We'll be the ones with SITREP PRO on in the tall grass as you run by and shoot you with a suppressed weapon. If you run as a pair, we'll let your wingman go by first, then blow the back of your digital nog no off.

We're the sniper who doesn't run around like a moron and snipe your dumbass, getting headshot after headshot after headshot until you realize, WTFRENCHTOAST! And finally use a class with assassin pro on it because the kill cam showed you getting your face blown off with a guy using marksman pro.

We're the guy with the RPG just waiting for you to turn the corner and you give yourself away with your shadow, we've got sitrep pro on, you turn the corner. WHOOSH BOOM!

...and you rage quit...

That's why we do what we do. We shoot, we scoot, we're not where you thought we were when you prefire around that corner and we hit you from a different shot angle, that's what we do, we make people like you...rage...quit...ragequit!

That's what a good mobile camper does...oh and thanks for the game winning kill cam when I shoot in the face with my RPG.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKER!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. DNH PILLOWPANTS

DNH PILLOWPANTS New Member

Camping

There are people who do like to play based off real life scenario. In the military they give you games like these to test eye/hand coordination under pressure. The "games" are not as awesome as Call of Duty but they are basically the same. The more kills you have with the least amount of deaths makes you the better soldier, in this case the better gamer. Some people play based off real life scenario. They can actually manifest themselves into Call of Duties "Virtual Reality" and play as if they were really going to die. As for running around in the open, that is your choice. That just shows your impatient cause in real life you dont just run around crazy in a war zone. Do you know how many people kill team members due to friendly fire ? Its ridiculous. In a real squad each individual has a specific task or job. Also a real soldier wont run in front of friendly fire to get at an enemy, instead he will cover his sector until he overlaps a sector of a team member to his left or right. Thats called sector over watch so nothing is missed. I could explainb it all day but it sounds like you want to live in a world where your just shooting fish in a barrel. Sounds to me like you dont want more of a challenge because that is exactly what a camper challenges you to do. be a better gamer. There is nothing wrong with camping. Nobody wants to run around the middle of the map just so you can have an easier time shooting them. In real life its one shot one kill. If your dead you cant complain about the camper that took you out. Evolve and become a better gamer instead of blaming others for not playing the way you want them to play. Every individual that plays the call of duty series paid 60 bucks just like you. Shouldnt they be allowed to play it how they want to ?

• Like Like x 2
  4. i0wNxTROYx

i0wNxTROYx Member

The only time i camp is when im the last guy in search and destroy

5. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

If you're looking for a realistic shooter, CoD is not the game for you. Maybe try something like ARMA?

6. ABUSTLEINYOURHEDGEROW

Once again, I think he can pick and choose what he wants.

7. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

Yeah cod is far from realistic. Remember guys..cod isnt the only shooter out there. They're alternatives.

8. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

9. Call of duty player

Call of duty player Well-Known Member

I have a little question about camping.
    Where do ya draw the line between camping and sitting in one spot for 30 sec to a minute cos you know the spot your aiming at is a high movement area, but still running the risk of someone sneaking up on you for the kill..
    I dont like campers, players sitting in one spot for half the game or the whole game just picking of players as the walk past.. ( thats what I think a camper is )
    I dont think im a camper but if you do please say so.. It wont bother me to much. HAHAHA.. I would just like your opinion .
    I sometimes sit in one spot for about 30 seconds waiting for someone to come by, I dont hide anywhere but just stand near a doorway or something like that and watch for enemy players.. When I do this, there is always a chance someone can sneak up behind. or see me and kill me.. So to me thats not really camping, when sitting in one spot for about 30 seconds.. I play hardcore mostly, so with out a UAV up, ya cant see where everyone is anyway..
    Cheers

10. Undercase

Undercase Well-Known Member

Once I die I fear I will not respawn thus concluding why art thou campeth

11. MrMeatball1987

MrMeatball1987 New Member

Former camper here. Used to camp because I had trouble competing with the better players out there. It was literally the only way I would get any kills at all. It's a very boring way to play the game in my opinion. The only way to improve your game is to get out there and make an attempt to do so. Still not the best player out there by far, but having much more fun and trying to improve slow but sure.

• Like Like x 3
  12. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

13. Elum

Elum Member

So I decided to go back and play this for a few games for some reason, what a waste of time that was. 2 different lobbies, both were just campfests.

14. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

I don't know how I missed this, but this is the truth.

15. MonkeyMooMoo92

He is too funny

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

16. nukeshooter

nukeshooter Active Member

I tried to "do the worm" for fun as well, and because I love my assault shield. But it's SO boring. I actually can't camp, I can't stand to just sit there. It's not even about feeling like a b1tch or anything, because I generally don't care how people decide to play. I just find absolutely no pleasure in sitting around ADS on some doorways.

I don't care if I never put up a swarm, I'd rather have a worse KDR and lower streaks if it means I enjoyed myself.

17. Stovy4x4ing

Stovy4x4ing Member

Campers , where/ go complain . Campers will camp. So stop bitching.

18. CODUTY

CODUTY New Member

For me, I try to play the game with a real life mindset. It looses it's appeal if the only reason to camp is to just sit there and pick off other players...UNLESS, you could actually do that in real life somehow.

More Kills and a lot less death is how a person should play the game. We should strive to be good shooters and smart with our actions on the battlefield, instead of blindly running around. The people that do this are ridiculous and shouldn't be playing. They have separated the action of running around with the consequences.

Camp or don't camp, I just do what I would do in real life.

19. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

my kind of camping is different. i camp an area,kill the retards that keep coming back and once i think they might finally figure out how to get me, then i move. i move while camping if that makes any sense. i like to have a good k/d,but your logic is flawed. i have alot of friends,a 40+ hour a week job and a girlfriend. i love how someone is socially "devoid" if they are good at something.

20. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Are you an SMGer/Shotgunner?

I think SMGers/Shotgunners are the ones who complain about campers the most simply because campers usually have the range advantage and accuracy (+ They may have shock charges/claymore/bouncing betty). They constantly return to the camper thinking they can out smart them and the camper keeps killing them.

They don't really bother me because I'm usually flanking with Ghost and an Orbital.

Except on Nuketown.. eff that.