Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Modern Warfare 3 camping!

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by apakalyps, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Ghamorra

Ghamorra Active Member

I camp because I'm smart. I camp because rushers are rash and un-methodical. Camping is a brilliant counter to rushing.

2. swordslasher

swordslasher New Member

Camping makes the game less fun for me personally, but I know others live to camp. I guess we have some eagle scouts here :smow:

3. LethalSniper

LethalSniper New Member

I don't camp, and don't like people who do either. I tend to see campers as lazy players who don't like to get involved in the middle of the action, and just like to sit back and annoy people. Whenever I see one, I always go after them and try and root them out.

4. Fred codf

Fred codf New Member

It's life, I'll camp if I want to and I don't care who gets annoyed by it. If it works, I'm going to do it. If you want to keep rushing to me, bring it on, I'll keep killing you in the process.

I can't stand when people complain about a video game. If you want to camp, rush, etc, do it. Don't listen to what people say, it's your choice. I personally prefer to move around in one area, camping the whole area if I can, I never sit in one spot forever aiming down my sites, but still who cares if someone does that? If you're really good you'd kill him right? So stop complaining.

If I can get 10-20 kills by camping, you better believe I'm going to camp my ass off. If you don't like it, come and get me. Don't get mad because you can't kill said campers. That's what I'm trying to say. I guarantee a lot of the people complaining about camping would never make it in a tournament or something like the MLG. That's all those guys do, I would camp if I got a boat load of cash. You would to.

It's not about being lazy either, it's strategy. Maybe I want to win a match, because I like winning. Maybe I just want to level up my weapon. Or maybe I'm sniping, which lets face it, wouldn't be camping because sniping is meant to be in one set position.

Look at this for example, if you're playing a game like Madden, you wouldn't toss up a Hail Marry every play right? So I look at that like camping, I'm not going to rush out there if everyone is out in the open and I can pick them off one by one, or pick them off as they try to come at me.

I will rush sometimes, that's usually when I am knifing, using weapons that are fast to react and so on. I like both approaches, you just have to be good at both.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

i hopped on MW3 last night and the amount of corner campers was astounding. people just sitting in corners waiting for people to go by,they were trash of course but its annoying when you die by people with no skill. if you camp hardcore your probably bad. and to top it all off they were using support,nothing like getting rewarded for dying.

6. CrimsonRage

CrimsonRage Member

I personally can't stand camping. If I would stay in one spot aiming down my sight all the time I would get bored easy.
    The closest I get to camping is patroling an area.
    Sometimes if I see an enemy I'll retreat around a corner & ambush them, even if they see me , most of the time they don't realize I saw them, leading them into a trap. Been called a camper for that?
    If I see someone on my radar I'll wait to ambush them. I'll get called a camper for that?
    I will reload my gun behind a wall or stop to decide which direction to go & get called a camper for that.

Point is people complain about "campers" too much. They call people campers when they weren't even camping.

Campers stay in one spot aiming down the sights hoping for a enemy to come by.
    Ambushers will know a enemy is coming by sight or radar, or by defending an objective. Then afterwards they move on.

7. CrimsonRage

CrimsonRage Member

I think that after the match is done, they should show your distance travelled during the match along with your KDR, SPM, etc...

8. Crazio

Crazio New Member

Camping doesnt even work that well for COD cause of the lag.

9. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

Whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch. Assumption about a player's social life. Assumption about a player's sex life.

I just posted what every single one of these threads has consisted of since the beginning of First Person Shooters.

Now please. Shut the fhuck up and continue to run into the same spot where a camper is hiding. You dumbshit.

10. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

the worst is the headglitchers...those kids are just downright bad.

11. tophy42

tophy42 New Member

all i can say this version is the best , i play with my friends every day with our home network

12. musky

musky Active Member

camping is fine.i love it every lobby needs camp[ers and run and gunners to be a good team,for me running around getting shot in the back every 5 sec is not fun.

13. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ha.

14. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

15. musky

musky Active Member

lol try camping you wont get killed every 2 secyour k/d must be horrible..lol

16. MERCURYSB3

at times this is the way to play Ghost
    :

17. js85

js85 Member

I hate camping and I hate campers because I always walk straight into the traps. I think MW3 and Ghosts are both much better for campers because of the large maps, but it's more difficult in Standard (compared to HC) because of the one shot kills and radar.

18. Servace

Servace New Member

I am usually one of the people who runs around with a sub-machine gun. I feel like I would be bored if I just camp in a game.

19. MERCURYSB3

there is a thin line between camping and defending. to me a camper is tucked into a tight spot with defensive tacticals and going 12/0 first few seconds of the game.a defender is a player who will hold down any flag or bomb but is out in the open vulnerable to grenades and predator missles.and besides what the challenge without a few campers.in Black-ops2 would find quickscoper who would hardscope a position and i would do what ever to keep him alive i have defensive loadout with two trophy systems and bettis and LMG. now the badguys would scream camper but holding a position like this makes some real intense battles and a load of fun and a team win.:dance::dance::dance: