Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can Beth and Daryl hold a whole episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Firewallcano, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Daryl's Wings

Daryl's Wings Member

If I really had to choose I like the Beth and Daryl team best at the moment.i think they are interesting characters together and I think they both feel very hopeless right now..I hope they find out about Terminus soon ! ...although..Woodbury didn't work out so well...Can't wait for the next ep!

2. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Ditto. Ready to see Tara become Walker lunch. She adds nothing to this show.

3. Kingston50

Maggie has potential to do more than Beth just based on her acting alone. It would be such a shame if they wasted the character and actresses' talents so soon. Seeing that she is one of the few good actresses left on the show besides Melissa McBride and Danai Gurira. They would be stupid to repeat history and kill her off like Andrea.

#83 Kingston50, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I don't mind the Tara character so much, it's actress thats killing me...

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Maggie easley could be what Andrea should have been...very good colorful actress..

6. Daryl's Wings

Daryl's Wings Member

Beth has potential to take her fathers role in the group..Tara was cool in the last ep! She really backed Glenn up.. But then she did put him on a truck with strangers.. She's new to this she's only had the camp or the apartment..

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I think that position left open by Hershell is probably going to Carol.....but there should be a place there for Beth in a supporting role..

Not only did Tara put Glenn on the truck but she let him sleep for 3 hours....

8. Kingston50

Me too. I'm surprised that many dislike the actress that plays Beth, but I think Beth is a breath of fresh air compared to Tara. Tara irritated me the moment she showed up and she still does. I don't care if she has partnered up with Glen. The actress is spoof material as well. Her and Rosita should be in Shawn of the Dead, not the Walking Dead.

#88 Kingston50, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  9. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

For once I think I might be more interested in Daryl. Beth does my head in lately.

10. len112

len112 Member

I predict Daryl will be the whiny annoying one in the episode and Beth will step it up . Beth's character has been given nothing to do so far in the show except be looked after so I'm sure they are going to bring out a whole different side of her . Hopefully more believable than Carol becoming a murderer . I'm guessing that she's gonna get under Daryl's skin in the same way Carol did earlier on in the show but she's going to handle him better than Carol did .

#90 len112, Mar 2, 2014
  11. Redimet

Redimet Member

I disagree I think Tara adds way more to the show then does Beth at this point. Tara was in the Governors group so Id like to see how Rick reacts to her same with Maggie as she watched Hershel get killed and did nothing or at least that's how she will see it. Shes clearly got some fight in her at least after the prison war and i could see her taking Andrea's place as a marksman in the comic books. Beth on the other hand only sings cries and changes diapers at this point and its been three seasons of this! Now after tonight's episode I could completely change my mind and her character could blow me a way but as of right now shes a boring character at least to me this is just my opinion.

12. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Great. Let Rick kill her. I want Tara gone..

13. charlieez

charlieez Member

I think this is going to be a very quiet episode. Like very little talking. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if most of the talking didn't happen until the end. Neither of these characters talk very much so I think this is all going to about mood.

14. Kingston50

To each is own pal. But how do you come to the conclusion that Tara will become Rick's confidante or someone similar to Andrea in the comics? I just don't see happening. 1) Rick doesn't even know her. 2) Why would he rely on some inexperienced girl? Even if Tara does stay for the duration of this season and next season, I can't see her becoming a prominent member of Rick's group. I could see him relying on Michonne, Maggie, Sasha or even Beth before Tara. So many have negative things to say about Beth, but she is gradually coming into her own. Just because she hasn't used a bazooka to blow away Walkers doesn't mean she's isn't worth keeping around. I certainly think she is worth keeping around longer than Tara.

#94 Kingston50, Mar 2, 2014
  15. SMOKELAHOMA

SMOKELAHOMA Member

sounds good. whatever keeps me from reading a 100 "OMG Daryl's arms, Beth/Carol should be with him... did I mention his arms? *queef*" posts. btw, nobody hears anything here they READ words tho... thx, K bye

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Really? You went with the eons old pedantic correction about how reading and 'hearing' aren't the same thing?? And on top of that you said 'K bye'? There is no way that you are not this man:

17. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I was just telling my students that when they're reading they should be hearing a "good reading voice" in their heads (I teach elementary).

18. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

It's 4:50 and OU still sucks.

19. SMOKELAHOMA

SMOKELAHOMA Member

oh yeah that eons old thing called "facts" and "logic" no, I got ya.

#99 SMOKELAHOMA, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
  20. SMOKELAHOMA

SMOKELAHOMA Member

its 6:10 ...

#100 SMOKELAHOMA, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014