Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can I haz moar tomatoezzz Plez

Discussion in 'Episode 914 - Scars' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 17, 2019.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

@Dnae could! :p

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Meh, he's kinda pointless at the moment. I'm curious as to what they're gonna do with him, especially with Michonne leaving...Judith too.Is Rick ever going to meet his son? Surely lil RJ doesn't exist just to please the Richonners?

• Like Like x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Well, it's not unheard of to recast a child actor. They did it with the character Lily in Modern Family when the original twins playing the part didn't work out. They could also recast the part if there's another time jump, like they did with Judith.

He really is a cute little boy but there isn't much for him to do at this point in the narrative. I'm surprised he doesn't follow Judith around like a little shadow. Don't younger kids like to tag along with their older siblings? Carl spent a lot of time with Judith when she was younger. Judith needs to take her kid brother under her wing. Right now I get the impression that he's way too sheltered.

The only other thing I can think of, if the child seems to be a bit slow, is that perhaps he was born a little premature due to the branding and then beating Michonne got at the hands of her so called friend. That bitch really walloped her.

The young actor is Antony Azor
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2