Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can we all talk about Michonne killing Ron pls?!

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Dark_Keni, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Dark_Keni

Dark_Keni New Member

So after I watched Episode 9 on Sunday I was very confused as to how exactly Carl got shot in his eye. Maybe 10 minutes ago, I was browsing on Twitter and found a link to this video in which they producers talk about the episode. After watching it like 30 times, I finally noticed the moment Ron shoots his gun:

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 5.12.06 PM.jpg

Omg will you look at that. Michonne stabs Ron --> Ron "accidentally" fires gun and shoots Carl.
    GUYS. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF MICHONNE WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED RON. :zombies_confused:
    IS IT HER FAULT THAT CARL GOT SHOT?!

Omg. Maybe it's Karma, ey...

#1 Dark_Keni, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  2. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

If michonne hadn't killed ron, he probably would have shot them both

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Plot armor can stop a herd of walkers from devouring you, but it won't stop a bullet to the eye. :zombies_lol:

4. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I was a little confused as to who exactly Ron was trying to kill, Carl or Rick or both, but it seemed as though he was primarily focused on Rick, since he has said that Rick gets people killed, and now Rick's plan has killed Ron's mother and brother. It was pretty cold of Michonne to kill a kid, but it was either that or let Ron shoot either Rick or Carl, and we know she wouldn't let that happen.

5. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

On TTD, Nicotero said the bullet hit the side of Carl's orbit, causing a bone shard to go into his eye (explaining why he didn't die). Did Michonne's stab cause Ron to shoot or throw off his trajectory? Don't know-- it sure looks like he was going to shoot, just as he was about to earlier in the garage (the cause of their present circumstances). Ron seemed more concerned with vengeance for his Dad, for Carl's supposed stealing of Enid, than concerned about his brother and his mother being eaten in front of him.

Funny that so many people are happy to see annoying Sam go, when Ron was dangerous. He had to disposed of. Just as well he went with his family, aided by Michonne or not.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

This.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

If you have two enemies to kill, kill the stronger one first lol. That's probably why Ron was starting with Rick. My guess is he would have killed them both, if he was able to. Michonne did the right thing.

8. Dark_Keni

Dark_Keni New Member

Does no one feel like Carl getting shot is kind of Michonne's fault though? (not implying that I think it is. I'm just curious)

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

No.

10. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

No. Ron is the one who pulled the gun. It is Ron's fault.

lol...Michonne brings a knife to a gun fight..still wins..

11. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

If she could do it over again, she probably would have cut off his head or arm.

Oh... who am I kidding? She probably did do it about10 times... but had to follow the script every time. :shining:

12. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

They should've had Ron intentionally shoot Carl so Rick would suffer.

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

No. Had she not done it, he would have been shot anyway, and probably worse since Ron would have aimed. Plus Rick would likely have been shot too.

14. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Ron was aiming at Rick, and his finger started to tighten on the trigger just *before* Michonne stabbed him. So he ends up pulling it as he fell and his arms opened, so that the gun was pointed to the right, towards Carl. So no, it is not Michonne's fault. Ron intended to shoot Rick.

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Michonne did what her instincts told her to do int hat situation. They were surrounded by the undead: she didn't have time to come to a compromise, and as others have said, Ron would likely have done a lot more damage had she not have taken him out. You go girl! Loving Michonne recently.

16. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i hope everyone appreciates just how bad assed it was of Michonne to stab Ron in that moment. Killing someone like that who has never really been a big threat (not to her anyways) in that moment was a decision that could haunt someone forever. She knew what had to be done and she just reacted to save the people she loves. This kid went from being part of the group who was trying to save Alexandria to a threat and in no time she just put him down. Her instincts and reactionary skills are pretty amazing. If I was in any of their situations (Michonne, Rick, or Carl), I might have tried to talk the kid down first - but Michonne knew that didn't have time for it and she sprung into action. That's pure, genuine bad assery at its finest.

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes.

This.

Thank you.

All the people who are blaming Michonne for Carl's eye are making me twitchy. :zombies_lol:

18. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Perhaps Michonne might will have to deal with some psychological issues after putting down Ron. Carol, after all, is showing signs of being troubled because she shot the Wolf.

19. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

She should have just wacked off his head. Then he wouldn't have shot the gun.

20. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

His finger was on the trigger; I think that even a decap (not to be confused with a decaf, which wouldn't have helped anyone survive but might have made them all less twitchy) would have resulted in an involuntary finger squeeze. As has been stated, with the impalement, his arm swung wide, hence Carl instead of Rick. I also think Michonne would have watched that whole thing unfolding--in the matter of seconds it all did--and realized that things could get even worse with Ron seeing what he just did.