Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Can't believe they delayed this again!

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by Gergely Herpai, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Gergely Herpai

Gergely Herpai New Member

2. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Been on the net since the days of CompuServe and while it did take me awhile, I did finally accept the fact game publishers will continuously toss out release dates only to change them when it gets close. In short, I don't start looking forward to a PC game until the developer announces the master has been shipped off to be mass produced. Once they get to that stage, the release date they announce shortly thereafter tends to be dead on. Why did I mention CompuServe? It seems like ever since the internet started gaining popularity, bands, game publishers, and others throw out totally ballpark release dates just to keep the interest level high. I mean it totally makes sense when it comes to marketing, but for the consumer it can be extremely frustrating.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'd love an A++ TWD video game as much as the next guy, but I can't help but have low expectations for this tbh

4. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

The upcoming TWD shooter will be fun but expectations should be set to low when it comes to the story, the devs aren't known for their story telling abilities. What I'd want but won't get is the same quality of writing Telltale TWD"s games have but with the gameplay that State of Decay has, and in the universe of the TWD and FTWD shows and not the comic.

Could still happen but I'm not holding my breath.