Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl Grimes

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by Chuck Norris, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Member

I like him in the comics alot more then in the show, he is one badass kid. I hope Carl eventually kills Negan, that would be epic.

2. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

he seems like a good character, considering he's made it this far c; but i find it a little unbelievable that a 9 year old is capable of doing everything hes done so far :/ im interested whats gonna happen once he starts getting older and starts puberty or what not haha

3. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

my fav character. i do hope hes able to hold on to his humanity and not become completely cold hearted. the kid needs to learn how to have a lil fun too

4. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

I have a feeling that Carl could grow up to become a Governor/Negan-like leader.

5. TheILLness

nah he idolizes RIck too much, wants to be exactly like him. i think Carl will be like Rick except more mentally stable and more cold hearted.

6. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

He's a little badass lol.

7. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

i like carl i'm waiting to see what happens on the show with him
    I think the Ricks are very different so maybe the Carls will be also

8. Zombie Dubs

Zombie Dubs Member

Carl is my favorite in the comic and on the show I love that kid. I love they show him as teetering on the edge like he can go either way sociopath or decent guy. I think [MENTION=1346]TheILLness[/MENTION] is probably right though, he idolizes Rick too much to go off the deep end that way.

9. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Carl is one of my favorites in the comics, the kid is really tough and badass

10. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

he is only as good as his gun. maggie will kill him ins4

11. TheILLness

as much as i love Carl and would love to see him take over for Rick as the central character/protagonist i think hes still a lil young. even if hes more mature mentally than he is physically, i think he should be a year or 2 older before he becomes the hero. plus i think theres still more to be done with Ricks character before he dies.

12. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

Hope you're right, I just got up to #70 and he hasnt done anything much yet.

13. TheILLness

according to some hes "useless." but he does plenty. i mean hes still young so even if hes mature beyond his years he can only do so much

14. shanewalking

what ILLnes said, I don't see how he is useless, and the poor kid has gone trough hell and back and he is very strong, that's why he is one of my favorites (not in my top 5 but still)

15. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

I don't think anyone's arguing that he's a badass...I know me, personally I just think he hasn't done anything of note(except saving Rick after the prison). Killing Ben doesn't count

16. cwoy2j

cwoy2j Member

That's a huge part in his development. How can you say that doesn't count as him doing anything?

17. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

It doesn't count as him being useful. All I'm saying is that Carl thus far has been anything but useful. I'm actually getting tired of defending this stance. I believe it to be so, it doesn't mean that everyone has to agree and I'll leave it at that.

18. cwoy2j

cwoy2j Member

It was really useful. The group had a potential serial killer in their midst, none of them would've felt safe around that kid but no one wanted to really do anything about it b/c Ben was still a kid. Carl basically took that weight off of everyone and put it on himself.

19. TheILLness

ill ease off man. but i think you say hes useless jus b/c you kno Carl is the Chosen One :zombies_lol:

20. shanewalking

killing Ben doesn't count? why not? no one else wanted to do it, and he did it