Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl vs Rick

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 6' started by Obidonwan, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Obidonwan

Obidonwan New Member

I think they are building to a Carl vs Rick finale either this season or next. It will be very much like Star Wars with Rick turning bad and leading evil eventually battling his son who is the last hope for good. Carl, that boy will be our last hope..................................no wait theres another Judith "Baby Judy " Grimes. :zombies_confused:

2. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Rick would never hurt Carl.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

The series could potentially, eventually, a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time from now come to an end vaguely similar in very few ways to that. But not any time soon. Definitely not this season. Not with Carl having less screen time than each episode's respective star walker.

also, Judith is a psychopath. If anything, she'd be the one to turn Rick to the dark side.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Wouldn't really shock me if the comics eventually followed a route like that, but the show definitely not. At least not for now.

5. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

Rick would never hurt his precious Coral. No matter how crazy he gets I think that is one thing he would never do. He'll probably end up killing MOrgan though. They are just too different now that Morgan has gone full monk.

6. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

I was thinking you misspelled that, but thinking about it, that's exactly how Rick calls him. "COR-AL!!! COR-AAAAAL!!"

7. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

[​IMG]

sorry

8. Zombie_Penguin

Yeh, I don't think so. I think it is more likely that Rick is going to spend so much time trying to help Jesse's stupid children that Cooooral is going to do something incredibly stupid in the meanwhile and then something dumb will happen and then Rick will remember his priorities after like 2 episodes of forgetting Coral, I wouldn't put it much beyond that, but that idiot child of Jesse's (I can't even remember his name) is going to come between Rick and Carl for like 2 seconds and then that'll be done, though I don't really even see that, either.

I don't particularly care, though, I think the death of Coooooral or his getting in trouble some how could develope everyone's story, but mostly I just want him to get a haircut that is a lot less stupid than the one he currently has! The end.