Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol and Lori?

Discussion in 'Volume 3: Safety Behind Bars' started by shoot-to-kill, Dec 19, 2012.

1. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I'm surprised that Lori didn't bitch Carol out, when Carol kissed her. I mean Lori has been bitching about everything else.

#1 shoot-to-kill, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Lori didn't treat Carol harshly because she knows everyone was stressed out.

Earlier in vol. 3, Carol hinted that her husband didn't treat her kindly, and later on it seemed that she had just lost Tyreese. Carol's a meek person, always looking for someone to comfort her. Maybe she thought with Tyreese (apparently) gone, Lori, who keeps Rick in check, would comfort her.

3. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

Carol needs to be looking for a better person to comfort her.

4. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I was talking about Carol and Tyreese's relationship on the other thread and I remembered how bitchy and unstable she was. I think Lori always had a feeling that Carol was going to do something bad or hurt herself, so that's why he tried to explain why it won't work but Carol was already obsessed with these new world rules and threesome relationship that there was no turning back.