Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol and Tyreese must tell the group about Lizzie

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by Franklin, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Franklin

Franklin Member

The Talking Dead's group joked about Carol and Tyreese lying about Lizzie's and Mika's fates. However, they must tell the group about Lizzie even though she is dead. We have never encountered someone like her. In the past I made a thread about psychopaths that we have not seen in The Walking Dead series including the comics.

Lizzie is more dangerous than the Governor. Why? The Governor was a liar and manipulator. He was in denial about his daughter's death until season 4. He had Walker TV. However, the Governor knew that Walkers are dangerous. He kept heads as trophies and live Walkers as weapons. However, the Governor doesn't randomly kill someone. He wants to rule over people. However, he will kill those who stand in his way.

Lizzie is more dangerous because she believes Walkers are people. They want to play and be friends. She wants everyone to be a walker including herself. She believes walkers talk to her and she gives them names. If you're living then she wants to kill you. She wants you to be a Walker. She pretty much wants to kill everyone. This is shown by her feeding rats to the Walkers and leaving some rats behind the fence. She was trying to kill the entire group for a very long time.

The others must be informed about this development. They have not yet experienced a psychopath like Lizzie. They need to know about people who wants to kill people and watch them become Walkers.

#1 Franklin, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  2. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

lizzie was not really that much of a problem exp not as big as the governor. she is a 11 year old girl he is a grown man with a tank.

3. Franklin

Franklin Member

Size isn't always the final factor. Lizzie is a huge problem in this world and a bigger one than people like The Governor. The Governor doesn't want to kill everyone. Lizzie wants to kill everyone. She was trying to kill the entire group before The Governor returned. No one would expect it from an 11 year old girl. She was flying under the radar for a very long time.

Who would you whether have a man who wants to rule or an unsuspecting girl who wants everyone to be a walker?

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There is no sign she was trying to kill the entire group before the governor showed up. She even saved Glenn by luring Henry away from him. But in the end, she was a danger that needed to be taken care of.

5. Franklin

Franklin Member

Leaving the rats behind the fence is an indicator about her desires. She feed them rats and left some behind the fence. Why else would she had left some rats behind the fence? There's no other reason to leave rats behind the fence after feeding a few rats to our neighborhood Walkers.

I think Lizzie saving Glenn was a huge plot hole. She was crying over the Walker behind the fence for being taken down, then she saves Glenn, and once again cries over a Walker's death to Carol.

6. Neuropyramidal

Leaving the rats just showed her delusions regarding the walkers being living humans. It doesn't logically lead to her wanting everyone dead at that time. She didn't graduate to murder until later, which was shown nicely in the scene where she's talking to Carol and says "now I know what I have to do". No plot hole.

7. Franklin

Franklin Member

Feeding the Walkers is delusional. However, she left extra rats behind the fence knowing that they can eventually break the fence. She continued to do this after the group was struggling to keep it under control. She had intentions.

It is a huge plot hole. Lizzie doesn't want the Walkers to be killed. She wants to be a walker. She wants everyone to be a walker. We have seen her cry over multiple Walkers. Yet, she saved Glenn and didn't cry over that one Walker's death. It's very inconsistent.

8. Neuropyramidal

Not at all. Sympathizing with walkers doesn't equate to wanting everyone dead anymore than sympathizing with kittens means she wants all people to grow whiskers and a tail. Her psychosis evolved, and it was later that she graduated to murder. Nothing inconsistent whatsoever.

9. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Except for those poor national guardsmen.

And those poor people who attacked with him the first time. Boy, that didn't turn out well for those folks.

Don't kid yourself, that dude was messed up in the head. He kept his walker daughter. That's far out.

Agreed. I interpreted it as Lizzie making sure the walkers were fed. Just like the crippled walker on the tracks. No ulterior motive, just dinner time.

10. Roray

Roray Member

Let's be honest here,

Phineas and Ferb dude from Season 4 Episode 1 was more intimidating than Lizzie.

11. Franklin

Franklin Member

I'm not kidding myself. I'm not saying the Governor was a good person. However, people like Lizzie are far more dangerous. Lizzie wants everyone to be a Walker. She tried proving this to Carol and Tyreese when she killed Mika. She told them, Mika would comeback and be herself. She also told Mika that she wants to be a Walker. She is sad that she shot a woman in the head because she wanted the women to return as a walker. These are many signs of her wanting to kill others.

She wanted the Walkers to be fed. However, leaving extra rats behind the fence isn't feeding them. Leaving more rats when the fence has pressure on it is a clear sign of Lizzie's deepest desires.

12. Neuropyramidal

Only at the end did she want everyone to be a walker. That was shown to us in the scene where she had her revelation: "I know what I need to do now". At that point she made her new motives known, exposing herself, so she could be dealt with.

13. Franklin

Franklin Member

She always had these intentions. You don't leave rats behind your line of defense. That's suicide. She killed Mika because she was very desperate to prove a point and get people to listen to her insane beliefs.

14. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

I think your watching something else, the only reasion she was feeding them rats is she thought they had to eat. Lizzie is not a mass murder or have any desire to turn other people into walkers, she only stabbed mika to prove that nothing will change and she be mika still when she came back. There is no evil plot, there is no desire to kill, there is just a little confused girl in the ZA. Most people just write her off and there done, but what I see is different I see a girl who is confused why no one will believe her. She loved carol, cared enough to save Glenn and Ty if she really had the blood lust that a lot of people on the board suggest why would she not just let the walkers eat them? There was no witness if she let the walker get Glen, mika was with her when she saved ty but the swiftness she made the decision to help shows that her desire was to save ty.

15. Neuropyramidal

No, again, we can see she didn't always have those intentions by the way she saved Glenn. Leaving rats just shows she sympathized with walkers, not that she wanted everyone dead at the time. This is where your confusion lies. Her intentions evolved into murder only later, which is why no inconsistency exists.

16. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

This is pretty much how I interpreted it.

17. Franklin

Franklin Member

Her intentions for murder start at the very beginning of season 4. It's one thing to feed walkers. It's a bigger problem to leave dead rats on the your side of the fence. You continue to do this after attracting a lot of walkers. You know that they will break the fence if you continue to attract more walkers.

It is very inconsistent to have a girl care about walkers and save Glenn from a walker. She didn't cry over that walker's death but she cried over every other walker's death. She also gave names and played with a walker. She ran away from the walker in the prison. That doesn't make sense.

However, we can look at Lizzie's heroics for Glenn in a different light. She may not had tried to save Glenn at all. Maybe she wanted to interact with the Walker and was debating to get bitten or stay normal.

Yes, she feed Walkers. However, she also left rats behind the fence knowing that they will and did break it. She loved a lot of people. However, she believed it would be okay for them to become Walkers. She thought they would comeback as themselves. I'm not saying Lizzie is naturally evil or believes that she is evil. Lizzie was a psychopath and believed she was doing the right thing. We know that Lizzie was wrong and she needed help.

18. Neuropyramidal

Hard to say.

#18 Neuropyramidal, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's nothing a good ole fashion ass whopping wouldn't have sorted out haha!

[​IMG]

20. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

her intentions was never murder, she did not think she was killing mika, why don't ppl get this. she wanted to prove turning to a zombie did not change who they are not to turn every one into zombies.

She is a 11 year old kid, I don't think much thought went into the decision to feed the zombies other then just that feeding them. She is not a have no plan or anything. Kids brains are not fully developed stuff will make since to them that makes no sense to you.