Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol, Negan or Someone Else?

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by HonestAbe, Mar 26, 2019.

1. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

So I’m a Negan fan and I hope he gets his Alpha-kill redemption of sorts.. but I also have been a huge Carol fan from pretty much the beginning.. after seeing the lineup and Alpha’s line about wanting to meet the queen do you think it’s possible that Carol will be the one to take out Alpha? Either way would be a good choice for me.. or could it be someone else, even Lydia.. ? I had a feeling Ezekiel was going to go (so glad he didn’t!) but this gives Carol a reason to get her revenge

• Like Like x 2
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Carol did kill villain Mary and she could do the same to Alpha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I feel like Carol won’t make it quick either.. she’ll make it slow and painful the way she kind of did with Mary

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

If I had my way, Carol would kill Alpha. She would have that mix of "I really don't want to do this" and "I REALLY want to do this" that she has. It's sort of a coldness that goes beyond. She doesn't enjoy killing, she doesn't want to kill, but being able to kill someone even when you don't want to kill....that's just an extra element of coldness.

I want to see Daryl v Beta 2.0.....but Beta should get the upper hand. Then as he is about to kill Daryl, Negan can step in and pretend he wants to help kill Daryl, or do it himself. Only to turn on Beta and kill him, saving Daryl. I think that would play really well on the show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

OHHHH Daryl would be so pissed if Negan saved his ass.....

Look at me delving into Daryl's psyche LOL

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Which is why I think it would play so well. Daryl getting his ass handed to him, seeing Negan get ready to help Beta kill him, then having to know Negan saved his life. Not only saving his life, but doing something he couldn't do. Kill Beta. Imagine how hard it was for Daryl to let Dwight go, he wanted to kill him but felt he shouldn't. Having to do the same to Negan, holy shit that would be awesome.

And yes, you are looking deep into Daryl's soul now. The water is fine, jump on in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Blueman

Instead of a direct fight (ie Daryl vs Beta 1.0), if Negan gets to kill Beta only by this kind of 'cheating', Daryl would not be too impressed.
    But if Negan challenges Beta to a one-to-one and wins convincingly, then that is really something.

• Like Like x 3
  8. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Wow I really hope this happens now.. it would be the best of both worlds.. good thinking! What a missed opportunity if they don’t go this route.. love the idea of it playing out this way!

• Like Like x 2
  9. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I would prefer Negan kill Alpha, but choosing Carol to do the deed would be very understandable. For me, I just really look forward to that whole comic arc w/ Negan in general.

Personally, I really want Carol to kill Beta. His death in the comic was handled rather poorly and very unceremoniously, so I really think that death needs to be redone. Carol should get her revenge too and I just think it would be absolutely awesome for her to use her cunning and stealth to take down such a physically imposing character.

#9 GrungeMan, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I like all of this. One difference I have though is about Carol and her willingness/unwillingness to kill regarding Alpha; Alpha - or someone under her leadership - killed Henry. I don't think Carol will have a second thought, or a second's remorse for killing Alpha. Like I saw someone mention in another thread ; She brutally dispatched Jed's group for having done much less! <insert evil smilie here>

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

12. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

That's what I mean, I'm just not saying it right. She has been willing to kill people, she just doesn't want to kill people in general. Someone like Negan or even Rick is willing to kill people but they sort of have no issue with it what so ever. Carol is willing but she would much rather not have to kill people. She doesn't enjoy it. In the case of Alpha, like Jed's group, she will be willing to kill her, she would just prefer to not kill anybody. I can't really put into words what I'm trying to say. I think she actually has a problem with killing in general, but has no problem putting that aside when the time calls for it. That is sort of even colder than actually desiring to kill someone.

• Like Like x 2
  13. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Carol is way too predictable and easy-writing. Negan, yeah well, I don't read the comics and I guess it could go that way, but still a little easy (the point being too obvious).

I wish they'd go in another direction. Have the King go in a rage and kill them both to establish himself as a true don't-****-with-me-my-kindness-as-its-limits leader. I know that won't go that way, but hey...

• Like Like x 1
  14. ange

ange New Member

Got to be Carol. She's been playing Mama for too long. Pit her underlying capacity for violence and revenge against Alpha's, and I'd back Carol every time. Look at the flowers, Baldy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Regarding his death:

16. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I admit I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but this is a question I have as well. I can certainly see Carol offing Alpha. But I've always thought Negan would get some sort of redemption by helping get rid of the Whisperers. And I also Lydia might be the one to kill her off after all the lying Alpha has done to her. But when Lydia started crying when Alpha left her in the Kingdom I started having doubts to that scenario. So many possible assassins and only one Alpha.

• Like Like x 1
  17. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

HA! How random. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Sebrebc gave a scenario and I think it would be the best of both worlds.. if Carol were to be the one to kill Alpha.. then Negan gets his redemption by killing Beta while he is about to kill Daryl in a “rematch” of sorts between the two of them after the elevator shaft incident.. I would enjoy that outcome

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Blueman

Carol's killing Alpha is a better plot than Daryl's because, if Daryl kills Alpha, then it is hard to develop a Daryl father-Lydia daughter relationship as Lydia still has some love of Alpha (as she said she did not want the communities to hurt Alpha).

Daryl vs Beta and Carol vs Alpha are something to look forward to. Maybe Alpha will die indirectly in the hands of Carol (to avoid Lydia's negative reaction to Carol). Eg Alpha's mask gets loose during the fight and then accidentally falls into a pit of walkers. This might be a good ending for Alpha as she wants to live among the walkers and now she dies among them.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Carol makes sense but...I'd like to see somene else take the honour hehe