Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol Peletier

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by mandei2624, Nov 27, 2011.

1. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

The current Carol is wearing thin. In my opinion they dragged this I don't want to Kill thing out long enough and need to get Carol back in true a$$ kicking form. I am hoping once Rick shows up at The Kingdom and learns what happened to Glenn and Abe and all that has occurred with Negan that it will put a fire under her a$$.

• Like Like x 2
  2. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

No, that makes perfect sense. They're running Carol's character into the ground, the same way when they had Glenn crying for Maggie every 5 mins.

But, wait all of a sudden she's going to snap out of it when hears about the various tragedies that has occurred at ASZ. Seriously?

3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

4. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

No, Carol is going to snap out of it when she realizes everyone's life is at stake and there is no escape. She has been in bad places before. I have confidence in Carol (and can only hope the writers do to.) She is a phenomenal character who has spent enough time on the bench in S7A. I would like to see Carol, Morgan, Rick and Darryl, Michonne too, being the lead "military" team against the Saviors. I want to see revenge, but smart revenge, and then some for the deaths of Abraham and Glenn, and Negan's megaolomaniacal enslavement of every living human within his reach).

5. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

that's what I said. Suddenly, she'll snap out of it - fight with everything she has left in her

then after its all over she'll want to leave again. Guaranteed.

6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I'm nearly over Carol at this point. But I'm hanging on to the belief that she will step up when she knows the group really needs her to.

7. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

They have Carol playing this high almighty savior that just want to leave for the last 3 seasons.

As far as I'm concerned she the new Glenn who was diminished to crying for Maggie and talking about togetherness.

I hope Alpha takes her head in S9. Actually, I think she or Daryl will get the head stick.

8. Weallgotit

You could be right. But don't you get the feeling she will end up getting involved whether she decides to or not? She will have to kill again and may even end up getting killed also.

9. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Oh, most definitely this current boring holier than thou crap were seeing will be done once she learns of all the deaths. But, I don't think she'll die. The show things she their secret weapon.

They'll keep her around to avenge Daryl or Zeke's death. I'd actually like it if they switched up the pick deaths. Maybe kill her and live Zeke alive

10. Weallgotit

You know they love switching up character deaths and storylines for the show. Who knows who will get the pick death or deaths. But I agree that when Carol gets involved it will be to avenge someone. Unless Daryl can get to her.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

How cute is Melissa McBride in Zeke's dreads.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. dixonrocks

dixonrocks New Member

I love Carol always will. Seems like this thread is more for haters than for fans of Carol. Also seems like it is mostly Rick, Michonne, Beth and Connie fans that hate Carol. Which is good because it just makes me hate those characters. Since their fans are not very nice. And see a lot of ageist crap from them. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. dixonrocks

dixonrocks New Member

This thread is a joke. Was in the Michonne thread and if anyone said anything bad about her they were run out. See it is fine to trash Carol in here thread. Hypocrites all over the place. Now I know why I left here.

14. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Not sure why you are concerned about a thread that hadn't been posted on since 2017. At the time when people were posting in this thread the franchise was just starting to go downhill.

Pretty much all the people that posted on this page have long since vanished from this site.

15. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah and this was also during a period when people were criticizing the writing on the show. They did a terrible job with her character during that time. Back during the Terminus and "look at the flowers" point in the show I remember everyone enjoyed the character.

They did a similar thing with Morgan. I liked him in the early seasons and then they ruined him.

16. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Haha...frankly, I do not care but I do care...bring on the remaining S11 episodes.

17. dixonrocks

dixonrocks New Member

I left this site and found it in my bookmark section on my computer. So figured I would check it out again. All I saw were pages and pages of talking shit about Carol. When people got called out for it in other threads.

18. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

That's fine. However when quoting a post here anymore these days it would probably be good to see how old the post is that you are going to respond to. There are only about five people that post here with any type of regularity anymore.