Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol should have been killed off

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by Joshua, Mar 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

Carol could approach any of these characters with her sweet, I'm so innocent smile, and punch them in the throat, then grab whatever's handy and beat them to death with it. It's always the quiet ones...Gotta love me some Carol! ;D

2. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

I love Carol, I don't know if I trust her but I really like her.

3. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

I'd have Carol in my camp any day, and I'd feel safe cause I rarely sleep. XD

4. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

Showing some Carol love! :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

Damn straight babycakes! :)

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

It's always the quiet ones you gotta watch out for. I had some neighbors that moved in once, who were not too happy I lived in their new neighborhood. I would walk around unafraid that they were outside thugin' it up. They used to laugh at me, as I picked up their discarded empties from their party the night before out of my yard while denying any knowledge of how they got there. I just nodded and went about my business until they started sending their children over to my house to threaten me because they did not want me there, and figured I would get in some kind of fight with them so they could call the police on me (They figured that since I was not Hispanic, that I have no idea what Spanish sounds like, despite living my entire life here. :p ) I simply walked over to the whole group of them and told them that if they had an issue with me, it was their issue alone. I recommended they leave it alone because I did not need an entire group to handle my business. Stunned I would just walk over to them like that they just stood there and said they had no problems with me.

That was fine, until they began to try poisoning my very old, very quiet Schnauzer with anti-freeze. The next morning, they woke up to a picture on their coffee table. Just a selfie I took standing over them while sleeping. I made sure to get their paraphernalia in the picture so that they would not be so apt to contact the authorities, and a swat mask concealing my face. I bet they are still trying to figure out how I navigated an entire house of passed-out partiers and exited without anyone knowing, but I had no further problems with them the whole time they lived there.

And that is not the darkest thing I have done by a long-shot. ;)

And that is how Bitch Carol would handle things.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Carol will become Ricks woman?

8. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Carol is the last original female and one of the most interesting. Killing her anytime soon would be a waste. Carol has been abused by men in the past (Ed), I'd like to see Carol end up in a 1 vs 1 with a man and kill him so she comes full circle. (Like Andrea's belltower scene)

9. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

*Sniff..Sniff..(wipes eyes)... I think I love you man.*

You're just as F***ed up as I am. :)

10. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Umm, she can kill sick people burn their bodies, kill children while they look at flowers, and even destroy entire Terminus! Bet you feel silly now ;) #TEAMCAROL

11. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

So true! I was going to say, boy has Carol proven this poster wrong. And I'm glad! Ya at first she was weak, but that's only because of Ed (glad that idiot didn't stick around long). Now look at her, she's probably scarier than Rick or Daryl!