Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol Was The Bright Spot

Discussion in 'Episode 906 - Who Are You Now?' started by HonestAbe, Nov 14, 2018.

1. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I have loved Carol from the very beginning and I loved when she basically gave a big firey middle finger to the former Saviors... lighting them on fire made the episode for me and kind of touched roots to the old days a bit... I also loved when the kid saw that she had her ring back... a part of him had to be respectfully shitting his pants :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

you know what he was thinking right? My mom can beat up your mom, and your dad, your uncle, all your cousins... and never break a sweat.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Not sure the kid is thinking her mom "took care of" the saviors. What if he was thinking may be she has fast hands like magicians and didn't really give up the ring or she gave him a faked one and he didn't notice...so they are from the Kingdom so she must be a witch? Scarrrrrryyyyyyy! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I thought it was a "Uh...wut" moment when he saw the ring. Like there was a side to her he was told by Carol herself (("What happened?" You did")) that will never die! :D :D She is so badass.
    It showed him she still has it in her and that there is a part of her that is so ruthless he is not privvy to... ((whether he feels scared too, lied to, impressed, etc I dunno))
    and it showed the audience that she can still do that stuff with no conscience/no feeling etc if she has to. TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS

I want to see it come out like Henry tells Zeke that mommy is secretly crazy and see what his take is.

• Like Like x 1