Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol's cookies recipe

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by I am Legend, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

Attached Files:

#1 I am Legend, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  2. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

You need to shrink the picture, the large text is making it annoying to read.

3. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

4. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Given limited resources this seems like a waste of ingredients for not much nutritional value. I'd be bulking them up with things like oats or cornmeal to make them chewier and more filling. I'd be cutting down on the sugar - you've got the applesauce for sweetness or maybe you could substitute some molasses or honey. I'd also be slipping in some vegetable matter to add bulk and nutrition, something where you could disguise the taste like grated potato or carrot or some root vegetable. Also, don't melt the chocolate. Just grate it in. I'd also add some zing from cinnamon or nutmeg or something. Coconut meal is an excellent addition to cookies.

So I'm rating Carol's Cookies as an epic fail for efficient use of resources and provision of general nutrition in the ZA.

5. Lupey

Lupey Member

I like Carols "Cookies" .........

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Wow seems like an incredibly tasty recipe, compared to being tied to a tree and eaten life by bloodythirsty monsters.

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I guess that would be right in keeping with the way things are done in the ASZ though.

8. Darylette

Darylette Member

that was my thoughts. Apple sauce is really, really high sugar so you don't need that much sugar. I'd add oats, cinnamon and sultanas if we had a lot. Safe the chocolate a quarter bar isn't enough to make a difference, you'd be better trying to scrounge cocoa which will go a lnng way.

FAIL CAROL stick to killing people

9. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

I think Carol just replaced the eggs with applesauce from a normal cookie recipe. Don't hate, it's a celebration.
    On a related note we can recall that there are orchards nearby making the apples for applesauce plentiful.
    On a slightly less related note, carrot cake would probably be a very good recipe for the ZA.

10. Darylette

Darylette Member

I'd be focusing on finding protein powder and making cakes and bars with that in it.

11. Berry

Berry Member

Where's the chocolate pudd'n?