Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol's hallucinations moving forward

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by bula412, Nov 3, 2016.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

when carol had her first hallucination, I was concerned that they may be setting carol up for her comic book death. For those that don't know
    It is possible that they could spin this storyline in to that eventual conclusion (although I doubt it). If nothing else, it would be a surprising ending to TV Carol that not many people would expect. If Carol mistakenly sees a zombie as a real person (perhaps someone she lost) it is conceivable for events to unfold this way

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

:zombies_shocked:

Wow. Wouldn't expect anyone to die that way. Not even Lizzie.

But, no, I don't think that's what the hallucinations are about. She knew she was having unreliable perceptions and she knew to run.

Her brain was saying, I don't know what is happening in the worst possible way.

Great suggestion, though.

3. batongal

batongal Active Member

I hope not, that would be a most disappointing ending for Carol. She has to go out big. I would think saving a child would be the way she goes out.