Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol's Irony

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by Walkers Ate Me, Mar 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Walkers Ate Me

When Jenner locked everyone inside, Carol was holding her daughter crying and saying, "My daughter doesn't deserve to die like this!!" Looking back, maybe it would have been better for her to go out that way, rather than getting lost, chewed on by a walker and then turning into one herself.

This is something I think about every time I watch this episode and Carol says that line. I bet the writers did that on purpose. Poor Sophia. She needs a carrot.

2. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Watching this episode again and I wondered the same thing. Were the writers foreshadowing Sophia's death?

3. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

Absolutely. And it makes me wonder how many clues they gave us to season three.

4. mondaymonkey9

mondaymonkey9 Member

Now that I think of it, it makes perfect sense now :p

5. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I seriously doubt they were intentionally forshadowing what would happen to Sophia in S2. They probably had no idea what was going to happen that far ahead.

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It depends on their writing cycle, I'd say on their boards they'd have idea's of what's happening where but I don't think it was a clue.. We have a TWD series marathon over a weekend before the start of every season..

7. Matthieu

Matthieu Member

Agreed, this is not a slight on the writers of the who whatsoever, but I think way too many coincidences on this show are looked at as planned foreshadowing by fans on the forum.

8. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

Could go either way. One part I hated about the Sophia getting lost was just too much revolving around just that. It kind of changed the show that slightly turned me off from it. I got really tired of Carol who after the Ed ax incident I was actually starting to like.

9. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I don't think it had to do with forshadowing anything. It was just helpless mother trying to save her child.. but afterall she's dumb as hell.. Don't get me wrong I will protect my kids till the end. Even go Bicycle-Girl if it is necassary.. But Carol is just Carol, that's why she got stuck to Rick and Lori. Without them she WAS screwed.. Luckily she made a lot of progress