Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol's Killings and the Alexandrians

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Rapscallion, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Instead of Carol leaving Alexandria because she's guilt ridden about her many killings (damn you, Morgan) she should've left because the Alexandrians found she killed Karen and David and they'd demand Rick exile her (again).

When Rick and Morgan were searching for Carol, Morgan said he heard about her killing Karen and David to stop the flu. Rick said he now understands Carol's actions, but the Alexandrians are naïve, weak people; they wouldn't care that the flu was spreading throughout the prison and they wouldn't care that there was no medicine to help Karen and David. The Alexandrians would forget that Carol had recently saved them from the Wolves. All they would care about was that Carol killed two sick people. And if the Alexandrians ever found out about Carol killing Lizzie, they'd probably try to kill her themselves.

#1 Rapscallion, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

I thought they knew about Terminus and how she saved basically everyone...didn't Tobin say something to that effect? Anyway Alexandria has bigger problems right now they need all hands on deck.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

The Alexandrians are still newbies at the walker apocalypse. If they learned Carol killed two sick people, they'd be scared of her. They'd quickly forget about Carol saving them from the Wolves, and they'd want her exiled from their community.

#3 Rapscallion, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  4. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I can understand Carol fans not liking her recent soft hearted development and hoping for a different arc for her.

But it makes sense to me, her leaving on her own and coming to terms with the things she has done.

As for thr Alexandrians, I think they have woken up and would look past her past actions for the sake of the group as a whole.

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

If the Alexandrians could accept what Rick did to Pete, they should also accept Carol's preemptive strikes on Karen, David and Lizzie, I suppose.

6. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Yes they should, especially because that seems like ancient history now considering everything that's happened since then. Carol has a reputation in Alexandria and I think they would just choose to ignore a fact like that, not knowing the context.
    They admire her and rely on her. I don't think they would shun her.
    On her running away-
    I guess she is just that desperate to avoid another war, to kill and see people she loves killing and dying.
    Or perhaps- when we don't want to think about the things we've done, we literally run away from our problems. Look how many people move cities or countries or go traveling to get a fresh start somewhere. Maybe just being around everyone reminds her too much of what she had lost, and the things she has done. I think she must want to completely start over.

#6 Hedwig, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  7. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

I'm confused.

Why wouldn't every one of them accept what Rick did to Pete??? That was a no-brainer before Pete used Michone's sword.

8. jojo

jojo Member

Well said I agree hoping she finds some peace somewhere, and gets a fresh start new group of people, different scenery. She has a large fan base hoping they continue her story arc for at least another season. As a comic reader if these thing's happen it'll be entertaining to watch new story line not in the comics.