Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carrot, Egg, or Coffee??

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

As Paula informed us, the Carrot faces the heat, and gets soft. The Egg faces it, and gets hard [don't be dirty [MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION]]. The coffee bean changes the nature of the troubled waters themselves.

So, we each name a character from any season of the walking dead, living or dead, and everyone responds....are/were they a Carrot? An Egg? Or a Bean?? And why??

Once you've given your answer, name your own character. Go hog wild! Many characters can be discussed simultaneously, so give your answer and name your new character at will!!

2. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I don't know about Shane, but Rick is clearly an egg.

3. campbellj21

campbellj21 Member

Shane is definitely coffee, it definitely cost him, but he changed the shit out of the water.

4. forceten

forceten Member

He wanted to be coffee - but i think was a carrot in the end. Sure he helped glenn be a mechanic and saved andrea - but still a carrot

5. jojo

jojo Member

Merle Dixon a carrot. Hard for a long while took alot of cooking to soften. In the end he softened let Michonne go and tried his best to ambush the Governor all on his own.

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Ok, since the last person mentioned the Gov in their post, i will say he was an egg. He seemed hard on the outside but he was weak & on the inside...with a yolk center...

Next: Michonne.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

Michonne - hmm..... Egg or perhaps coffee. She began fairly soft, but not sure if she was fragile, but the ZA has hardened her, maybe more strengthened her. But, i do think she has caused change. I will say Michonne from when she first showed up at the prison to now, looked more a carrot, but i think that was fake 'hardness' to begin with, i think she is generally always been soft and kind inside.

ok, i think Carol is next......

9. BlackLightning

[MENTION=17192]Dnae[/MENTION] Where'd you get that picture? Andrew Lincoln has got to be what 22(???) in that picture. He looks incredible.

Back on topic: Michonne

This is tough. Even though she has gone from soft to hard and back to soft again, I would say that Michonne is coffee.

Think about it; Maggie and Glenn would've died alone in Woodbury without her. The Governor would've eventually found the prison and could've had his way with them thanks to the element of surprise.

The group would've never made it to Alexandria if it wasn't for her. Michonne was a big part of the reason why Rick didn't go postal and take Alexandria for himself. She has been a major player in the lives of Tyreese, Rick, Carl, Sasha, Judith, Spencer and Heath. Older people like Deanna and Hershel loved her.

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

From the series This Life, aired 1996-1997. Andy played a character names Edgar "Egg" Cook
    [​IMG]

Back on topic... [MENTION=89042]Coreenfw[/MENTION] chose Carol as the next person to choose as carrot, egg or coffee beans and why

#10 Dnae, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  11. VickGrimes

LOL, that's right! In more ways than one ;)

12. VickGrimes

RE: Carol, I think she's somewhere between an egg and coffee. Starting the series, she was probably the weakest and most fragile character, but we've watched her morph into hard on the outside Queen Bitch...although it is not impossible to crack her (as we saw in this most recent episode), and we're starting to see just how soft she is on the inside.

She's also affected a lot of change, like coffee. If it weren't for her, our group likely wouldn't have even made it out of Terminus and that pretty much would have been end of the line. She also nearly single-handededly protected Alexandria from the Wolves attack. So I would say Carol is a coffee-flavored egg.

13. campbellj21

campbellj21 Member

I think Sasha still falls in the egg category, she has definitely hardened since Bob and Tyreese, but she still seems pretty unstable right now, we'll see if Abraham changes that.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Tyreese is an interesting one. When it came to walkers he did what had to be done to protect his own. When a job needed to be done, he was there. But he was a bit softer when it came to dealing with other survivors, especially towards the end. And he didn't handle his emotions well at times. I would put him half way between a carrot and an egg. Maybe if he had lived to deal with the saviors, he could have bloomed into an egg.