Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Caryl!

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by jackson04, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

It is not just the hug..... It was the way they hugged, and their brief interaction, it showed the depth of their relationship. I am torn on the physicality of caryl, or if it will ever become a physical relaionship.... But they DO have an amazing connection, i love to watch them.

2. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

.... I too have hugged a lot of fellas i will never be intimate wirh, but.... There are hugs and then there are hugs.;)

3. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

I'm going to go ahead and say that Carol and Daryl love each other.

In comparison - Abraham was sleeping with Rosita. But he walked out and broke her heart.

4. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

That she was able to him know she wasn't OK was a nice touch. I was thinking the other day about how their connection has been toned down since Alexandria.
    This was nice.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Of course they love each other...there are different types of love.

6. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Indeed.

7. igorina90

igorina90 Member

I just had a thought on this too while I was washing my hair. Remember how in the last episode Abe suggested Daryl should settle? Maybe he made his decision? Anyone agree?
    Of course that's just my view, we'll see where the writers will take both characters.

8. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

This moment warmed my heart. I've missed the Caryl moments, and I love when they happen. They are clearly so dear to each other, romantic or not, I just love their intimacy and closeness. I was a little surprised by Carol confessing she's not ok, but like others have said, it is a testament to the fact that she feels safe and allows herself to be vulnerable with him.

9. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Anybody else think Negan's victims will be Carol and Daryl? I think there's more than enough evidence suggesting both characters are being written out of the show. Could this scene be foreshadowing their deaths in the season finale?

10. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Ugh, honestly I feel like I have been speculating so much and so intensely about every possible scenario that I am getting so warn out. I almost am ready for it to happen so I just know and dont have to anticipate it anymore! But at the same time... I'll never actually be ready. :/

11. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I thought this was a hint at Carol's marriage. She was sleeping with her "husband" but she didn't trust him at all. When he died she put a pick right thru his brain.... several times...

12. calliope

calliope Active Member

Interesting idea! I didn't even think of Ed. And they did reference Carol as an abused woman, so I think that might be what we
    were supposed to think about.

13. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

15. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

Man, wouldn't it just suck that Caryl happens, onscreen, and then Negan takes out Daryl, just when he and Carol have come together..... But, then would that be the final 'straw' that breaks Carol's fragile psyche. I imagine Carol going all crazy on Negan with Lucille... Would not happen, but..... It would be interesting.

16. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Eugene will never cut his hair...but it would be funny if he cut it like Abe and died it red to hit on Rosita.

17. deedee1166

deedee1166 New Member

Wow...a forum where people can have a civil discussion regarding Caryl (or lack thereof)
    I personally don't see it ever happening....I love there relationship as it is. They love each other and lookout for one another but as far as romance..no! I get a brother/sister vibe.
    I could be dead wrong tho...
    Now please don't break my bubble..I'm stating my opinion in the nicest possible way.

18. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think it is firmly in the friend zone right now, of course they could always change it up and make them go in another direction.