Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Caziekel? Ezarol?

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by jackson04, Feb 22, 2017.

1. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

For all you shippers out there. What is your Carol and Ezekiel name? Will they even become a THANG??

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Carzekiel :p. I hope they do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Carzekiel sounds better.

But, I don't want them together. Bad move.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

The King is absolutely interested in her. You don't suggest a way she can go and yet stay, visit her, try to make things safe for her,
    and most importantly,have cobbler brought to her if you're not interested.
    Nothing says love like cobbler in the ZA!

The problem is Carol. Has she properly broken off with Tobin in that note she left him? Yeah, sure she walked out on him, but she walked out on everyone she loved. Could she be holding out with Ezekiel cause she still has feelings for Tobin? Or does the King excite her enough that she took up his offer to stay close by but she knows she needs to keep her distance to keep from losing her heart?

It's nice that Carol has options. Let's see who survives AOW. Personally, even though Tobin's a nice man, I think she'd be happier with Eziekiel.