Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Celia and the Day of The Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Poppy, May 19, 2016.

1. Poppy

Poppy Member

I suppose that there are a multitude of possible scenarios, but what do you think?
    Will Celia release the Family in the basement to walk among the living?

Will she get bitten?
    Will she welcome the prospect of being bitten, and then have a Oh SH## moment when she realizes how much it hurts to be eaten alive?

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Hmmmm..... Maybe she knows they wouldn't stick around with her for old time's sake, so she wouldn't risk losing their company.
    OTOH, she will certainly release them if she thinks she can't protect them. "Fly, my lovelies...."

3. Poppy

Poppy Member

Oh that's funny :)

If it comes down to a war within the fence.
    How many people does she have on her side of the fence? Any guesstimates?

4. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I don't see her intentionally releasing the zombies as an attack. She wouldn't want them to be shot in the head. The only poetic justice possible would be if she got killed by her own zombie family.

5. BlackLightning

I think she'll be around until the end of the season: recruiting people into her cult, killing people and letting them turn, hunting the crew across los campos, ruining the Mexican government's plans to contain the zombie plague.

Basically, I'll think she'll be the Mexican witchcraft version of Alpha.

Between Celia and her people, the hermit guy and his sons, the Mexicans and the pirates, this FTWD group has made a lot of enemies in such a short amount of time.

Should make for a good season finale.