Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cell Block E

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by mtcsteelcurtain, Feb 25, 2013.

1. mtcsteelcurtain

I don't know if this has ever been shown on screen before, so I'm looking for a little help from you all, and maybe an explanation. When the car was driven out for Andrea to take to go back to Woodsbury, some huge orange doors were opened. Outside of the doors, on the wall, was Cell Block E. Right directly in front of the car, was the gate to leave the prison. I thought Cell Block C was next to the gate. I thought the only cell block they had cleared was cell block C, so how were they able to get behind those doors to get that car? I don't think they ever showed those doors opening before. Am I confused, overthinking, or what?

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Yeah, that threw me too, but I assume it's the place where the dodge truck is parked but seen from a different angle. Still within the prison though. LOL, I've got to admit when I saw those doors I was thinking "WTF? couple of chain link gates to the outside, but solid iron doors to the interior? They have King Kong in there or something?"

3. dax

dax Member

the state of the prison really baffles me.....why would an active prison have downed walls and buildings in ruin? i know all hell broke loose at the prison, but it still doesn't explain the poor condition its in. as for those gates i dont get it either you would think better gates would seal off the building from the outside.

4. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

The downed wall was probably due to a boiler explosion the rest would have been from a riot that happened shortly after the ZA hit

5. impliedword

impliedword Member

in the ep where tyrese shows up where the wall is...i kinda thought maybe someone wanted to get someone out. maybe blew up the side of the wall. since guards would be busy with walkers.

#5 impliedword, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  6. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

They cleared a cell block for Tomas and the prisoners but I do not remember which one.

7. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

Does anyone have have an overview or blueprint drawn up of the prison. It seems weird to me too. Those gates seem to offer more protection than believed.

8. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

Wow a lot of you guys pay close attention to very detail dam.

9. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

10. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

11. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

12. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

13. coyotedream1

coyotedream1 Member

14. SOLDIERofficer81

SOLDIERofficer81 New Member

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120713033251/walkingdead/images/f/fe/The_Prison.png

Looking at this picture, does anyone know what the Big Building that dominates the right side of The Prison is. You can see a little of Cell Block E directly behind that Big Building. Of course, Cell Block C is on the left. And then I think Cell Block A is behind that guard tower on left edge of the picture.

http://images.wikia.com/walkingdead/images/1/1e/Vlcsnap-2012-12-04-09h06m34s151.png

Looking at this picture, Cell Block E is the intact building in the middle of the picture. A little of the Big Building is on the left edge. Does anyone know what the damaged building is that Tyreese and his group climbed into.