Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

changing a game..?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by MERCURYSB3, Jul 25, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

last night was the first time in a year i played "infected" on MW3 and it was always on Dome Juggernaut vs striker. they took out the Juggernauts. can't think of any player who did not look forward to voting for Dome when playing Infected.can not understand the wisdom of the developers to do this nerf on a five year old game..:confused:o_O:confused:

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The world works in mysterious ways and so do game developers...

3. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

Well they obviously don't have anything better to do with their time. The game is old now and they should just leave it has is and focus on creating new games in the series. I hope they move back to a game that is based off history like how call of duty 2 was. I need something like a call of duty based on world war 1 with improved graphics that is available today.

4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

you know that would be a good game. simple weapons and make players "think" a little but not to slow down the game but to keep players interested.:tinfoil3::tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

5. fazi40

fazi40 New Member

last night was the first time in a year i played "infected" on MW3 and it was always on Dome Juggernaut vs striker. they took out the Juggernauts......nice post,,,

6. fazi40

fazi40 New Member

its very help full post....thanks

7. Servace

Servace New Member

That is very weird for them to do that. I actually remember they had something like that for only 24 hours when it was released a week after.