Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Character Biographies

Discussion in 'TWD3 Discussion' started by Dnae, May 12, 2020.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have been a bit skeptical about this series.

I liked Fear okay for seasons 1 and 2 and I really liked season 3 of Fear. And then, THAT change in leadership happened.

And of course I am now a bit gun shy about another spin off.

Then the news broke that this will actually be limited to two seasons. And with these character biographies and the episodes synopsis of season 1 now available, my level of skepticism is decreasing.

I will certainly give this series a try. I will CERTAINLY be watching this series over Fear

Anyway, the character biographies and episode synopsis are pulled from www.walkingdead.fandom.com

#1 Dnae, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Hope
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Alexa Mansour
    Samantha Lorraine (Young)
    Hair
    Dark Brown
    Occupation
    Student (Pre- and Post-Apocalypse)
    Family
    Kari Bennett - Adoptive Mother
    Leo Bennett - Adoptive Father
    Iris Bennett - Adoptive Sister
    First Appearance
    "Brave"
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    "Brave" to Present
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic-American

Hope is Iris' rebellious, trouble making, fun-loving sister. Convinced the world is doomed, Hope lives for today, shunning responsibilities in favor of partying and having a good time. But underneath her carefree “live for today” attitude, Hope is haunted by a dark secret, something she's kept hidden from her sister and the others around her.

Personal note: Interesting to find out that Iris is Hope's adoptive sister

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Iris
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Aliyah Royale
    Hair
    Dark Brown
    Occupation
    Family
    Kari Bennett - Mother
    Leo Bennett - Father
    Hope - Adoptive Sister
    First Appearance
    "Brave"
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    "Brave" to Present
    Ethnicity
    African-American

Iris is a well-liked, above-average high school student whose spent the decade since the world ended living in relative safety with her adopted sister behind the walls of a thriving community – a community that’s itself a satellite to an even larger, surviving city. A smart, no-nonsense student leader, Iris is proud to be following in her scientist father's footsteps to one day far in the future help bring back the world to what it was.[2]

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Elton
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Nicolas Cantu
    Roger Dale Floyd[1] (Young)
    Hair
    Black
    Occupation
    Karate Instructor at the Campus Colony (Post-Apocalypse)
    Family
    (Unnamed) - Parents (Deceased)
    First Appearance
    "Brave"
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    "Brave" to Present
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic-American

Elton survived the outbreak and apocalypse at only five years old, but his parents died during the outbreak - making him an orphan of the apocalypse. In time he came to join the Civic Republic Military at the Campus Colony. He later became a karate instructor with a black belt in training. However, due to his scientific upbringing - he believes the human race, statistically, has a few years left before they go extinct.

Personal note: If I were a betting woman I would place money that this guy will be my least favorite character

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Silas
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Hal Cumpston
    Braxton Bjerken (Young)
    Hair
    Brown
    Occupation
    Former Soldier for the Civic Republic Military (Post-Apocalypse)
    Janitor for the Campus Colony (Post-Apocalypse)
    Family
    Unknown
    First Appearance
    "Brave"
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    "Brave" to Present
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian-American

Silas is a main character and a survivor of the outbreak set to appear in AMC's The Walking Dead: World Beyond. He was a member of the Civic Republic Military until he was accused of committing a violent offense which resulted him into being transferred to the Campus Colony to serve as a janitor.

Silas is a shy, soft-spoken, hulking seventeen-year-old who works in the community, essentially as a janitor. A year ago, he transferred there from the nearby surviving city, and rumors of his violent past soon followed. Some started calling him a monster, others shunned him completely. When Silas learns about Iris and Hope's cross-country expedition, he jumps at the chance to join them, eager to prove he's not the person everyone thinks he is.[1]

Personal note: Now this guy sounds interesting

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Huck
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Annet Mahendru
    Hair
    Brown
    Occupation
    Sniper for the U.S. Marines[1] (Pre-Apocalypse)
    Security Guard for the Campus Colony (Post-Apocalypse)
    Family
    Unknown
    First Appearance
    "Brave"
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    "Brave" to Present
    Ethnicity
    Indian-American

Huck is a friendly but tough-as-nails community security officer with a warrior's spirit and a dry sense of humor. Despite experiencing some horrible things out in the world, she's managed to keep her faith in people, and it's paid off. She firmly believes that if people work together, they can accomplish great things… including the possibility that one day, generations from now, they can bring the world back to what it was

Personal note: Pre ZA a sniper for the US Marines - interesting. Interesting indeed. No doubt she has skills

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Felix
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Nico Tortorella
    Hair
    Brown
    Occupation
    Head of Security and Survival Instructor at the Campus Colony (Post-Apocalypse)
    Family
    Unknown
    First Appearance
    "Brave"
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    "Brave" to Present
    Ethnicity
    Italian-American

Felix is described as an honorable man of his word who isn't afraid to fight for others' safety and acceptance.

Felix lived with his family but was later kicked out of his home after coming out as gay. Homeless and vulnerable on the streets, he was adopted by Professor Leo Bennett and his family. They gave him a loving home and accepted him as who he was.

Felix was 20 years old when the apocalyptic outbreak occurred. While unknown what happened to his original family - he managed to survive with the Bennett Family. They later established a shelter at Leo Bennett's university, Nebraska State, which later came into contact with the Civic Republic.

Later, Felix became a security officer for the community and became an instructor in survival and combat.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Elizabeth
    [​IMG]
    Actor
    Julia Ormond
    Hair
    Brown
    Occupation
    Lieutenant Colonel of the Civic Republic Military (Post-Apocalypse)
    Family
    Unknown
    First Appearance
    Season 1
    Status
    Alive
    Series Lifespan
    Season 1 to Present
    Ethnicity
    English-American

9. juliafrod

juliafrod New Member

Very interesting, thank you. Frankly speaking, I've never been good at writing and have never known the proper paper format. But to be completely honest, I never write by myself; instead, dissertation writing service https://essayshark.com/ I found last year completes them whenever I need them. This company's prices and services are good, and the papers they provide are consistently of high quality.

#9 juliafrod, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: May 12, 2023