Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cheating on Rosita?!!

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Ron Lambert, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Walking dead, Human Threats, Civilization breaks down.. What are you to do?

Survive, then if you are lucky enough to find a super cute Latin woman who is " damn near perfection" Who's boobs are "Mesmerizing" ..

They why? Whyyy? Why would you Cheat on This:

[​IMG]

Arguably the hottest most ass kicking woman in the group-

For Bob's girl?,
    [​IMG]

Now before everyone gets all up in arms and tries to bring race into this-
    I'm just saying that Abraham already has a 10-. One with a great attitude, and body.

I have a hard time understanding how he could go from that, to sasha who isn't that cute and has a terribly unstable personality.

Why would Abraham try to put the moves on her?

If he was a real man, he would end it with Rosita first. But to cheat on

Rosita's New York Strip Steak :
    [​IMG]

with Sasha's Seasoned Pork and ham?
    [​IMG]
    I just will never understand.

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you love who you love. To my closest friends and family, my wife isn't good enough to share my living space... They see her as a 5 at best, and I could do better.

But to me, she will always be cranked up to 11 with a fireworks display. To hell with what OTHER people think about who you have feelings for. You can't pick family but the friends can take a hike!

For example; I find Rosita to be cute a cute girl, but Sasha is a sexy WOMAN! I would prefer the mature adult to the inexperience of youth any day.

3. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

I can respect that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However, Let's say- you found someone that registered a 15 on your scale. Would you break things off with the 11- before getting involved with the 15?

4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Or in this case Abe already has a bush for his bisquick.

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Abe met up with Rosita after he lost his family. It was a rebound thing. He's connected with Sasha since because they seem to understand one another and have had similar struggles. Both have swerved off deep into the darkness at points.

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Not me, I broke off the knob cranking it up to 11. That puppy is staying where it is! But for your topic, I will say this... Abraham is out of his league with BOTH of these women. He should be happy that he has someone at all to attend to his "Hardware", and as far as that goes, I wouldn't kick Rosita out of bed for eating crackers. Even in the comics, I hated on Abe for cheating. This is the apocalypse, not some singles bar. Michonne is thrice as guilty of it in print, but Abe already has a good thing, why check the other yards for greener lawns?

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Love it!!

He should be happy for a bush instead of his hand. A true Alpha will keep a few women around, but we haven't seen anyone like that yet... *Walks away whistling*

8. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Sasha is who he currently wants. Just like the man told him from Jesus' group. When I was about to die I pictured my wife who died before all this happened. Then as Abraham is getting choked out he hears Sasha's voice come to him and gets up and leaves the necklace Rosita made him in the dirt. We will see how this plays out...I see a cat fight in the near future.

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

He hasn't cheated on her yet and I didn't think they were really a pair anymore, after he smacked Eugene around way back I thought the two kinda grew apart. Tell you one thing, watching Abe and Sasha felt a lot better to me than the Rick Michonne nonsense.

10. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Ros is too young for Abe. He's mid 40s...she's 23?

11. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

They may have grown apart, but they still share the same bed. Women don't take that lightly.

12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Abe may not be physically cheating on Rosita but he is emotionally. He would probably be in Sasha's bed right now as well but she won't have him until he gets out of his current relationship....and she drove the point home by removing herself from doing rounds with him since he hasn't stepped up yet. Frankly, the longer he waits the harder it will be and he takes the chance that Sasha will get disgusted with him for being a coward. He better think long and hard about what he really wants before he f*cks up with both women.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Eta: and yes, I am aware that it is ironic the person who made the card chose the wrong form of your/you're while insulting someone's intelligence, but I stand by the fact that you are a f*cking moron.

14. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Oh my God, not this again...

15. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Well, he likes the attention.

16. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I always thought Abraham and Rosita being together was a little weird anyway. It just felt forced. I get it from the rebound and stress relief perspectives I suppose, but he's a grown man and she's like early 20s or so. Yeah, it's the zombie apocalypse and people can't be all that selective, but I can't imagine they really have much in common aside from a shared enjoyment of sex.

Abraham identifies with Sasha because she's gone through a lot of similar things. She's lost Tyreese and Bob. Abraham lost his wife and kids. Granted the circumstances were completely different, but they both reacted in very similar ways. They have a lot more in common.

17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

"Love the one you're with" was probably how they were together in the first place...Rosita is attractive so he was like hell yes. Now Rosita is obviously wrapped around his finger (for some reason) so now he's yearning after what he can't have. It's all about the hunt for a lot of men. Sasha is great, but she's a little hard to get, and something he can't have at the moment...it's a challenge for him.

• Like Like x 1
  18. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I agree with this. It's a PTSD-loves-company kind of thing.

Plus, they talk to each other using some kind of code that I am still trying to decipher. They're a perfect couple.

19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Meh, I don't know if i would give him that much credit...or look into it that deeply. But then again i'm jaded these days lol.

20. EvieE

EvieE Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it's a dick move to put someone else's looks down to elevate another person's. Different strokes for different folks. I always thought Rosita and Abe were together for convenience but she obviously has feelings for him and he's not doing right by her if he's not being honest with his feelings for Sasha and it's really not fair to Sasha either because it's putting her on the spot when she didn't ask for Abe's attention.

FYI, When I attended Walker Stalker Con and met Sonequa Martin Green I was stunned. That woman is so beautiful she's almost unreal. Granted no one is made up and looks their best on the show but she's still an attractive woman. You need to get your eyes checked.