Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cheating on Rosita?!!

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Ron Lambert, Feb 29, 2016.

1. mellomsw

mellomsw New Member

We get it, you're not attracted to Sasha. I think people need to figure out where they fall on their "scales" themselves before they try to judge where someone else falls. I wonder what someone would say your number is if you were on a tv show where looking good all the time falls really low in priorities.

• Like Like x 1
  2. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Hahaha!!

3. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

Yet people still call me ignorant when I say that Beth who was 17 or 18 was too young for 40'something year old Daryl.. Oi

4. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Age is a number. The number does correlate to the fragility of the body, but in these cases of people 20s to 40s, that's considered physical prime.

Social constructs also fade when selection is extremely limited.

5. Kevin7

Kevin7 New Member

Abe is persuing something that he can't have right now. Once he had it would he feel regret? Someone mentioned that emotional cheating isn't wrong because it isn't acted upon, but I'm sure Rosita would feel otherwise if she knew what was going down between Abe and Sasha. Rosita would end it with Abe quicker than Darryl's crossbow bolt to the head. What I'm intrigued about seeing is Eugene's reaction after realizing Rosita is single. You know Eugene will have some (to him) smooth talking pick-up lines. Let the hilarity ensue.

6. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Abe would be blessed to have a woman like Sasha. She wouldn't be his side piece or a backup.

Rosita has been Abe's " love the one your with" he doesn't love her at all, it's been evident.

7. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

All the more reason for Abe to cut Rosita loose. She can do a lot better.

8. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Yes, but then Sasha doesn't need his ordeal. They both have issue's but Sasha has been showing improvements while something is mentally unhinging redbeard.

The scenes where he was toying with the RPG-walker and then this latest where he goes into a peaceful trance while being strangled and responds that he's "better than good"... I am curious to see what is unhinging him, it's very interesting, his behavior is weird.

Some have suggested that having no mission has him like that, but there's always a mission in that world.

9. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

In real life, Abe cutting her loose would result in an instant silent alarm that would trigger a swarm of thirsty suitors with the ferocity of an angry beehive.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Honestly, I'm pretty certain Abe's helped Sasha get to where she is in terms of her mental state, and Sasha's having the same effect on Abe. Take not of how positive he was throughout the episode, thinking of her. I'd be willing to bet Sasha was who was thinking of in that 'peaceful trance state,' considering he left Rosita's charm behind afterward.

He knows what he wants from this new world, now. Much like Michonne and Rick knew they wanted each other, and Glenn and Maggie knew they wanted a child, Abraham realised that he wanted to be with the person he shares a special connection with.

11. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Nah end of the world scenario- 18 totally fine.- in fact any time you can score with an 18 year old it's totally fine.

12. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I can see Abe having a positive effect on Sasha looking back to the Walker parade, since that was her finally coming back to reality out of her mess at the end of season 5.

But, I don't see anything positive about his overall mental lapses. Falling into a tranquil state while being strangled is not positive IMO, lol, that's losing your mind.

A lot of things burn hot initially and then fizzle out sourly. Sasha losing Bob and Tyreese is what sent her into that state to begin with, Abe is walking on thin ice and I think I will stand by my point that she doesn't need his baggage at the moment.

Nor does Rosita. Rosita hasn't done anything but kick ass and look amazing.

13. Fan

Fan Member

I think that actually refers to a conversation he had with someone, wherein that person heard only his wifes voice right as he thought he was going to die.

I think Abe thought he was going to die in that moment, and heard Sashas voice, therefore affirming for himself that he was actually in love with her. It wasn't tranquility, it was an epiphany.

And he was saved! So now he can do something about it. :)

14. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

But he allowed himself to fall into that position where a guy he could have easily subdued had him strangled, Abe just gave up. Abe is a huge military guy who's had no trouble beating down multiple assailants in the past. Other people have commented on the oddness of the fight.

Something critical missing with him.

15. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Let's change "thought he was going to die" to "in a position of vulnerability."

Point is, that moment was a realisation for him. I don't think he's losing the plot.

16. Fan

Fan Member

Maybe what's missing is his reason to go on living, which might be romantic love with someone he connects with on a more than superficial level.

Edited for word choice.

17. John from Hemet

John from Hemet New Member

Im suprised that this has gone 10 pages without someone suggesting that a threesome is the best way to go.

18. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind watching a ménage a trois unfold if all the participants were willing but I don't see any evidence that the women in this case are interested in sharing Abe or interested in each other.

19. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Rosita is hot and will have another guy in 2 seconds. Abe should follow his heart. I'm sure Rosita will be like "you're loss buddy, peace out"

20. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I believe your theory is further reinforced by the fact that he let the necklace break and didn't even bother to pick it up again.