Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Chris needs to get smacked

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by Kill Judith, Apr 11, 2016.

1. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

1. How do you know this is what he was thinking?
    2. Cure it how, and with what resources?

He's an ass. I don't begrudge him his emotions, but far beyond emotions - the kid is an ass. And when he struck his father, his dad should have cold cocked him and put that sht in check.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

1. Because he said out loud "I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING"
    2. He still thinks there are working hospitals out there in a safe zone the military has retreated to. They all think it might be in San Diego.

Let's keep in mind these people don't have the benefit of knowing the state of the entire planet. All they know is what happened in LA. There are 1000 zombie movies where there is some safe hospital you can take someone to, and many zombie movies allow for some form of treatment or cure. Chris hasn't seen the Walking Dead.

3. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Chris does not deserve to grieve by angrily and disrespectfully dumping his mother overboard. He's a teen-age spoiled brat and his father Travis' weak-kneed "I don't know what to do" needs to teach him how to man-up (and SOON). This isn't wonderland, Facebook-land, or LA fake-drama tv. Its kill or be killed, eat or be eaten.

I have no patience with these weak parents, Travis and Maddie, who cannot show some real human leadership and survival skills to their children. [Not,let's rescue the world,blah,blah; torture a soldier and destroy a military hospital and quarantine zone by loosing 2000 zombies upon them,blah,blah; ignore your children once they're on board -- blah, blah. Enough with the dysfunctional family garbage.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

They haven't adapted to this environment yet. They've hardly seen anything yet. Although I agree he has no right to be disrespectful, it's not fair to come down on his like a sack of bricks for his distress.

5. Chassit

Chassit Member

Unfortunately, life is not fair. Especially after the apocalypse.

6. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

7. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

He's very unlikable, but he's really supposed to be at this point. He's just gone through some major trauma. Not only has the apocalypse come and destroyed the world, but he just saw his dad shoot his mom in the head. That's pretty brutal.