Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Clans clan challenges?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by MyOCDisMild, Sep 18, 2014.

1. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMild New Member

Okay...somehow I think I'm asking a question with a really simple answer that everyone but my moronic self knows...but it's kinda pi**ing me off! My brother and I had a routine. Friday, I get off work, do whatever odds and ends I needed to do, and later, the two of us got together and competed in whatever clan challenges he had signed us up for. Kind of lame...but that was SO the highlight of my week; vegging out with one of my favorite people playing one of our favorite games. But for awhile now, he hadn't been able to log on to CoD Elite and sign us for any and I couldn't figure it out myself. It's like...the challenges no longer exist.

So.....WTF happened to the clan challenges?! Was there some memo sent out that I failed to receive?!

2. XEKUTER_50

XEKUTER_50 Member

Clan challenges along with call of duty elite was scrapped since late last year. You have to download the COD app by activision on your smartphone or windows 8 pc.

What we do now is clan wars. its far more intricate and different than clan ops or clan challenges. its an actual war. minimum per team is 3 people to compete. you do get some nice unlocks and clan xp. seeing that the last clan wars is going on atm your best bet is to download the app in the meantime and wait for advance warfare and just do some pub stomping in the meantime or try to get some gold guns and or prestige master if you havent.