Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Clear. Morgan Vs. Beta

Discussion in 'Episode 1002 - We Are the End of the World' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Beta was living in a situation similar to Morgan in Clear. Lots of crazy writing on the walls, living alone, not mentally stable. A bit of contrast showing us the different fates between Morgan and Beta? Morgan came across people like Rick and Eastman, and ended up a good guy and prospered until he stumbled across FTWD. And Beta instead came across Alpha, and he took a darker path.

His ramblings were things like "I am the end of the world", "alone", "still" "Not Mine", "kill", and happy faces and eyes. Also in one spot it said "A E I O U", maybe a nod to the fact that they all have letters for names.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Also the mobious strip/infinity symbol which resembles Alpha's belt buckle although I think that is more accurately an ouroboros

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I kept trying to make out the different writings, assumed they were the ramblings of the mental patients trapped in there at one point. I guess I missed the happy faces, were they like the ones on his friend's shirt?

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They were just simplistic happy faces, I think. There were some other things like eyes and statements about being the end of the world. All in the same paint and handwriting. It seems to be Beta's "Clear" breakdown.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1