Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Close your eyes and Rate It By Peeing a Number Into the Snow

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Close Your Eyes' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 19, 2018.

1. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I give it a 2. And that's only because it's a zombie show, and I like these zombie shows. It's like getting 10pts on a test for writing your name on the paper. Ugh.

Ever watch a show and feel embarrassed for a character who is doing something extremely awkward? That's how I felt for the producers/writers/directors watching this hurricane/storm play out. It was just...........

2. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

2, dumb, i don't like charlie, no amount of screen time will change that. Im starting not to like the show, move the story forward or end the show. This whole, waiting for the next thing, is tedious to watch, to put it nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Cavedeth!!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I guess I am my own party of one. I really liked it!

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I think Charlie is better than people give her credit for. I feel so damn sorry for the girl.

It be fun to see Negan tag team Maggie and Daryl next season with Rick to get the bit awkward shit going there too ;) It be like a bad cop, good cop movie but both are in reality bad and bit not so bad cops.