Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cocky Rick

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

This thread was titled with the intention of being misleading to VickGrimes.

Rick and Daryl are pretty cocky and confident regarding his success against Negan's group, which he knows next to nothing about. Regardless of what we as viewers know, possibly not a wise attitude going in. Will this be part of his undoing? ;)

2. Inspector_Swag

Yeah, he's definitely gonna pay the cost. Do love how confident they are.

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

They have no ****ing idea who they're messing with.

4. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

There are a lot of members who will not be able to get past Rick and **** being in the subject line.

Rick is definitely over confident but I think he and Michonne honestly believe they have seen the worst and are ready. If it was me, it would make me pause that a dude was scared enough of Negan to kill the leader of his own group in front of everyone but they have also seen a group coldly chop off the heads of people to eat them so I guess he wasn't really fazed.

5. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

The title of this thread is horrendously misleading

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I misread it as cockring Rick

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Is Michonne getting Rick jewelry?
    Daryl was sure about them wiping out Negan, and they spilled the beans about taking out his guys, not a good sign.

8. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Neuro clearly knows how to get the attention of the Rick fangirls

9. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

So Gregory tells Negan who killed his men.

And that's another reason why the victim is Glenn. Gregory will hate that Maggie beat him in the supply negotiations, and will ask Negan to make an example out of her husband.

10. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I know Rick seems confident that they can go in there and clean out the Saviors but why isn't he more concerned about the numbers? They were described as having roving groups of as many as twenty. Abraham, Sasha and Daryl have seen that for themselves. They really don't know how many they'd face at their camp. I'm not sure I'd trust the info that Hilltop guy is supposed to be giving them Not to mention that some rat from Hilltop could already be tipping off Negan that Rick's on his way .They should try and spy it out for themselves first and then take as many of those rocket launchers or whatever they are with them and make it a blitzkrieg.

11. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Mmmm cocky Rick <3

Yeah I agree, after defeating the Gov, Joe's group, and the Termites, Rick is feeling pretty invincible. Rightfully so. But I don't think his confidence means that he will be any less cautious when it comes down to entering Negan's compound.

12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I can absolutely see Gregory doing that not only to save his own ass but because he's such a dick.

13. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

That is what made this such a great episode. Rick is thinking--"Oh, 20 people, no problem for us bad asses... I just love how we can all see them setting themselves up for the big F@@k up....

14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Yah well I can't wait for R&Co to punk that faggot because I can't stand the BS anymore, I've had to read about Neeg this and Neeg that since like Termite season and it sure would have been nice to have that surprise factor but since we can't have that I would gladly they just rush that fat boy and plow a knife into him or however they gotta do it but the sooner this is over the better.

I did enjoy the bit with the biker group roadblocking the oil truck two or three episodes ago.
    That was cool.

But neeg, I don't even like the way they pronounce the name so just kill the dumbo, we already know that's how it's going to go down so why beat around the bush any longer...

#14 8307c4, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  15. sam12six

sam12six Member

Yeah, she's going to take a play out of Glenn's playbook and get him one off a zombie.

---

Rick has every reason to be cocky. All he has to do is send Carol in and 10 minutes later, the compound will be a cloud of smoke on the horizon. Of course, I guess he could hold a town meeting and get people who are cowards and will actively work to screw up the plan (I'm looking at you, Morgan) to come along for the fun, but no, he won't do that. That'd be stupid.

#15 sam12six, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  16. zomboid

zomboid New Member

I'm way behind in the comics and everyone here seems to think/know that the group might actually get their butts kicked this time. It would be a nice change.

On that note does anyone think that making the main characters super bad-asses is a necessary part of supporting fandom for a big TV show? When I see stuff like Talking Dead I really get the feeling most people want that, they talk about how badass Carol is and stuff like that, the fans seem to love it.

17. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

We've seen our group survive some deep and heavy S*&t several times. I think they will ultimately make it but I'm a bit worried. Just how many of the core group will make it is the question. Maggie was right when she said it will cost them something. That's why I don't quite know why Rick is so ready to screw with Negan's group without knowing more about how they operate. But then again, they are severely short on food. I think Rick's main goal is to eliminate the threat before it becomes too much to handle.

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Neeg?

19. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I just want them to bring the rocket launcher.

20. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I don't see how Rick and company will have the element of surprise. By the time they get organized at the ASZ, the Saviors will have gone back to the Hilltop to find out why they haven't heard back. Gregory will tell the Saviors that they were invaded so as not to reveal themselves as defectors.