Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cocky Rick

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Those pesky little buggers :zombies_lol:

2. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Just had visions of the group taking shelter from a herd in a wooden structure of some description and termites eating it and leaving them all exposed

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Just when you think the threats are just walkers and other humans...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Znuts

Znuts Member

They have every reason to be cocky. They've been through many, many major battles and came out victorious every time. Hell, they took on the Atlanta PD and won. Daryl took out a tank all by himself and literally blew up about a dozen of Negan's men. They have every reason to be confident in their fighting skills.

5. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I'm calling an exterminator.

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I'm amazed Michonne was able to stand at all after a night with him ;)

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I'm amazed Rick was able to stand after a night with her.

8. progmanjum

progmanjum New Member

It's almost as stupid as walking into a horde of Walkers with a hatchet.

9. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

Ok, I might step on someone's toe now but (but please forgive me) this is like what America felt like when they wanted to move their military to Vietnam :p

They don't know how messy it will get. Once you are in, you are not gonna get out with a small loss.

10. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm amazed the bed is still in tact :zombies_blush:

12. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I agree that Rick and the group are quite over confident in the matter, but this here wouldn't make me pause because the HillTop establishment is full of rather soft people who are not fighters, so realistically any tough armed group could have them turned into cowardly slaves if they have no way to defend themselves.

What would make me pause however is Daryl's report on Negan's group, Daryl having seen them heavily armed, well fed and with vehicles.

^^ But I suppose with how the group has so easily disposed of all hostile enemies so far that they have a high amount of confidence.

13. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Agree on the matter of declaring war for exchange of goods being a very poor decision before scoping out the situation further, but hunting game is something that's already been tried. The ZA has had a negative effect on animal life obviously because zombie's eat any organic warm blooded creature.

14. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I don't get the impression they think it's going to be easy. And they didn't get out of any of their confrontations with other groups unscathed. They lost people every time, Hershel, Bob etc. I get the feeling they know that to get by in the this world, they are going to have to fight for it. And it does seem to work better when they bring the fight instead of letting it come to them. I am not a comic reader, but I have read spoilers, and it looks like though it will once again cost them someone, they do eventually beat Neegan. I just have to take all the Neegan hype with a grain of salt because I got all pumped up for this bad ass governor character, and thought he didn't live up to the hype.

15. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Cocky Rick:

16. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Yeah but Daryl pointed out that he suspects Negan's army is mostly a bluff. He asks how many men they have ever seen and Jesus says 20. So Daryl now suspects that the group he killed accounted for most of Negan's men. They might have been well armed and well fed but if Negan is bluffing it doesn't matter, his army is already gone.

17. Fan

Fan Member

I've always kinda wondered why no one was making explosives. People make home-made bombs in their homes all the time, using things you can get from regular stores, right? (I don't actually know if that's true because I've never looked into it)

Seems to me that since all grenades that have been found have likely already been deployed, I might try to manufacture and stockpile home-made bombs for war time with other communities....

18. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I would definitely utilise my stockpile of mentos and Diet Coke should the need arise.

I believe that there may well be a few grenades left - we should find out next season.

They end up making bullets in the comics but there's been no home made bombs as of yet.

19. Fan

Fan Member

I wonder if they'll have them making bullets in the show. That would be fun!

20. Kevin7

Kevin7 New Member

Rick's cockiness is due to the fact that he just got laid. ;)