Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

CoD Maps You Think Advanced Warfare Would Benefit From Remastering

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by shadegrilllock, Jun 7, 2015.

1. shadegrilllock

shadegrilllock New Member

I'd love to see some form of remaster of Siege from Ghosts (everyone hated that map, I know) as it's size and relative complexity actually would seem to make it well suited for the hectic exo movement that I'd argue this game's small maps would play better were they bereft of.

Also, Ambush I think would play really well from CoD4 and potentially Bloc.

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

To DLC or not DLC. This is probably going to be my last season's pass for CoD since it's the only one you need to play zombies. What a way to grab you in, right?

I protest all CoD Micro-transaction as it is not worth the money for that extra small bit.

3. tarverten

tarverten New Member

hmmm...can't think of the names right now, but I think those 2(stock) snow maps from BO would do wonders in this game

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

Any of the W@W maps would work wonderfully with the exo movements in AW.

The maps were not designed like how they were for MW2 and onwards.

You would literally have the most intense fights using exo boosts to outmaneuver and fight, as opposed to using them for placement.

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay New Member

Pretty much any of the mid to large multilevel maps.

Sub Base comes to mind. Also, the one I can't remember the name of...very long map, empty apartment looking buildings and the pool on the one side of the map. I think it was a MW2 dlc map.

6. BesselJackdaw

BesselJackdaw New Member

Derail. That thing is huge. Navigating it with exo suits will bring some novelty to it. Pluse a lot of players will try it just for the nostalgia.