Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Come Face Me, Assholes

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

So what happened in the Cardille household? Who are the assholes that came to 'face me'? And it was TWO people in there so why wasn't it 'face us"? Did it happen pre or post ZA? There were all kinds of bullet holes in the walls, and both occupants died with guns. Were the two occupants the bad guys? Did they do something to a group and vengeance came upon their sorry hineys? Or were the people outside who shot them the bad guys? Was the house made out of Swiss wood and looked like that already? Is it possible to eat a texas hot dog starting from the middle? If the Blue Man Group had formed 20 years earlier would they be in pleated pants?

And it was still boarded up so the shooters just shot and left? Apparently they weren't out to rob them.

Incidentally Cardille was an Easter egg to Bill Cardille, a TV broadcaster from Pittsburgh PA, who played a reporter in Night of The Living Dead.

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I was wondering if there was significance to the name on the mailbox....and now I have my answer

3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Reminded me of the shootout over canned food at the motel and the two bodies when Madison, Strand, and June were taking a rest on their way to June’s old camp

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Be pretty cool if it was hinting towards one of the Cardille's starring in later installments of the franchise.