Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Come on now, Nick!!

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Neuropyramidal, May 15, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He can't really be falling for the cult bs. Or is he? Well, it seems he is.

2. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Why stop now... The writers may as well go all the way until nobody is watching except the diehards.

3. Neuropyramidal

Have you ever thought of meditation?

4. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I think he suffers more from constipation tbh.

5. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah i dont buy him being that stupid either.

6. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I'm not sure what to make of that. I think Nick is a smart enough guy to not be falling for this, which makes me wonder if he was just playing along to try and get some inside information or something like that.

7. Zombie_Penguin

He's just trying to fit all the pieces together and figure it all out by listening to all sides. That, or he's an idiot!

8. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

No way nicks drinking the kool aid. He see's zombies as dead/needs to be stabbed in the head people PERIOD. The second Nick figures out that his new abuela is keeping zombies alive hes ganna have beef with senora Hershel.

9. Neuropyramidal

I felt the same way, but in the scene at the church we see Nick seeming to be in a daze over killing the walker children. It almost seemed like that scene was setting him up to be vulnerable to a new way of thinking, so he didn't have to do that again. I'm leaning towards him being genuinely susceptible to brainwashing here.

10. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

I agree. I feel like they are setting Nick up to be open to not just outright killing walkers. The whole "I'm tired of all the killing" line.

But I think having to take an ax and split open the head of a little girl might mess with YOUR head a little bit too. I keep having to remind myself that these characters are not the hardened ones we see in TWD. They are all relatively new to all the stabbing and chopping and slicing and shooting of other "people".

11. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Having to put down children would tend to unnerve someone, it even affected Salazar, particularly if it's your first time. As far as the religious stuff, it wouldn't be the first time someone with an addictive personality traded one vice for another.

12. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

He probably hasn't had a good bowel movement in some time, the constipation's hindering his ability to think clearly.

13. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

That's the vibe I got too, which is I was really upset at that scene. This will ruin his character IMO, really wish they don't go this direction with him but you're probably right =/ His story is supposed to be more about how he is in control because he's used to this world. Suddenly he's the one who can handle it the least and is succumbed to a cult? Just a 180 on his character I wouldn't enjoy.

14. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Like Glenn!

15. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

That storyline seems pretty silly.

16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ugh. If the writers mess with Nick and make him stupid out of nowhere, it's going to kill my only reason for still watching this show. Well, him and Salazar. Wait and Chris too....love me some sociopaths. :p

17. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Nick and Salazar have been the best main characters main characters. I never cared for Chris.

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I didn't either until he started going down the path he's on now. And actually, I still don't like HIM....just his story line.

Strand.....he has potential. But I just wish he'd stop being so mysterious to the group. I understand playing your cards close to the vest, but it doesn't come off right to me. It just feels like the writers are making him that way and that's that. lol

19. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

It's not that I like Chris, really, I just thought he had the potential to become interesting. I enjoy an interesting character even if I don't like them, like Merle on TWD. Totally agree with you about Nick and Salazar.

20. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

I can understand that it would be rough the first time your faced with a little kid walker. So, I thought his reaction was realistic. But his interaction with Celia seemed off to me. Based on how the writers have developed the characters I'd think Chris would be more likely to buy into crazy.