Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Complaints about "Isolation"

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Stuff&Thangs, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I don't really have complaints about the episode. It was an amazing episode. In my opinion, it's the best since 3x12.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I disagree, I only found Tyreese a tad annoying in 401 and 402, when he spent most of his lines telling Karen how much he hates everything. But in season 3 and 403 I like him, and I don't think he's more of a loose cannon than anybody. He just found his girlfriend burned 5 minutes earlier. He threw a couple punches and then basically let Rick hit him after that. Then he did the right thing and pleaded with Rick to investigate and find the killer. You can't ask for much better of a response. I mean, he didn't go down in the basement of the prison and start talking on the phone down there.

3. mistymage

mistymage Member

I did find this EP sort of boring:

the zombie horde was meh... now if it would have lasted a bit longer and The Governor.. I mean Tyreese .. hadn't shown up so fast so as to leave us wondering until the next EP if he made it out ok. I guess we could find out next EP that he was bit, though.

Carol telling us that yes, she killed the 2 infected people was anti-climatic. While I get why she did it (thinking to stop the spread of the flu vs someone would have to nurse them= yet another person who could/would get infected) I was hoping for a little more angst from Rick. I hope we get that next EP from someone... anyone! Probably will fall to Herschel but even then it will be less than what Tyreese will say/do if he ever finds out.

I was also hoping that while Beth was doing her monologue that she would have been feeding Judith a bottle.. and have Judith start coughing. Babies do that all of the time... but it could have been an "OMG, she's got the flu" jolt.

4. wompus

wompus New Member

Your response was based on grammar. There is nothing smart about you ^.^

To the person(s) actually contributing:
    Carol caring a lot for the group is exactly why its her. The writers for these types of shows care less about common sense and more about the shock factor.
    Thing is, they go for the far unobvious that it becomes so obvious.

Carol wants to teach the children how to use knives and figured a mild zombie scare would encourage their parents to allow her
    What she didnt count on was 1. The zombies breaking the fence. 2. The outbreak.
    The irony in her plan backfiring, no matter how deluded as a narrative point, was too juicy for the writers to pass up.
    She'll become the most loved by the prison residents to the most hated.

I have now seen episode 3 and her behaviour just oozes guilt. What the writers WANT us to think is that shes frustrated and trying to bluff her way out of responsibility. But what is actually happening is the guilt shes feeling as being the potential root cause for the outbreak......oh wait that would be a bit too smart for these writers huh?

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

You do realize that not only is one of the main producers of the show, Gale Anne Hurd, a woman but some of the writers have been women as well right? I remember seeing on Talking Dead that some of the best episodes of season two were written by women.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Everywhere I look on this thread all I see is white man, black man.... well goddammit! Where the hell is the red man! We all didn't die from small pox you know!

7. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

My complaints: I'm sick of Carol's split personality. Writers needs to make up their minds.

I don't like how Daryl and Michonne are seemingly ramped up towards being personable characters. They were better as surly mysteries.

What happened to the Ty from the comics? :(

8. ClassicGamer

ClassicGamer Member

So you have a whole two posts and both of them, while being filled with poor grammar, insult the writing of the show. If you think that the writing is poor why are you posting on here?

9. Porfivor Nixon

I don't see the logic here- there is no need for her to convince anyone to train, she has done it on her own so who does she need to convince? The adults? They don't even know she is doing it. The kids? She has a group she teaches, I'm not sure they even have much of a choice in it and even if they did, I doubt they need to be convinced more of the zombie danger and it would be psychotic for her to put everyone in danger just for that.

10. cpump

cpump Member

Thus even tho Carol is a murderer lol shes not crazy

11. inkbaby

inkbaby Member

Carols guilt was for a completely different reason.

12. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

Except the fact that I don't troll you.

13. mistymage

mistymage Member

Right here. Oh "man".. sorry.

14. trinity

trinity Member

They gave Daryl his role because he's white!

15. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

They said the walker feeder is not the killer (Carol) so it isn't Carol.

17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't think I have a troll..

Maybe I'm not exciting enough to have one of my own *cry* *sadface*

18. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

*cough*

19. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

To the quarantine chamber!

20. TGO