Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Complaints about "Isolation"

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by Stuff&Thangs, Oct 24, 2013.

1. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

If you're trolling me, I'm enjoying it haha !!

*Puts on face mask*

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

*coughs blood into everyone's faces*

3. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'll start trolling you. But in order to do so effectively, I need to know more about you. Just leave the shades in your bedroom window open at night. You know, the window facing that tree. That should do it. And then we'll begin....:p

5. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Poorly written end credits. What were the writers smoking? I couldn't read the credits because they were too fast!

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha !!

7. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

[MENTION=7726]Jama[/MENTION] [MENTION=5901]Shane#22[/MENTION] Dingo Sandwich??? Really?!?! Lol

8. Dman1972

Dman1972 Member

well they are saying that its a common flu that can be cured with antibiotics so I would think if someone with the flu coughs in your face, you have a damn good chance of catching it. This is why we see Hershel remove his mask once Dr. S coughs all over his face. It avoided his mouth but not his eyes so he said screw it.

Sometimes I think people get on here just to debate stuff for the hell of it. Even if its common sense.......:zombies_rolleyes:

#268 Dman1972, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  9. Retard_O_Doom98

Noooooooooo

I was dissapointed at them not continuing the cycle of "introduce a black male character, kill the previous" as we saw happen to T-dog and Oscar.

http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos/1311673/2b04c4f0fbe5cb48d244ee05a9cd5379_width_600x.jpeg

Tdog, Axel and Andrea sacrificed themselves so you could live Carol!

You were the chosen one!
    You were supposed to save the people, not destroy them!!

On a completely serious note this was a very good episode although I preferred the previous one.

10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

They didn't say this was a common flu..

People who think influenza is transmitted ONLY by coughing might want to read up on how influenza is actually transmitted..

Coughing on one another doesn't explain how the prison has contracted this outbreak to begin with..

ANYTHING that the infected members of the group have touched, will infect other members of the group. Railings, doorknobs, knives, walls, touching each other will infect each other..

Once Hershel passed the cup for Dr S to drink from, when Dr S passed it back to Hershel, then Hershel is now infected from fomite transmission..

Influenza virus transmission
    Influenza virus may be transmitted among humans in three ways:
    (1) by direct contact with infected individuals;
    (2) by contact with contaminated objects (called fomites, such as toys, doorknobs); and
    (3) by inhalation of virus-laden aerosols. (Respiratory transmission depends upon the production of aerosols that contain virus particles. Speaking, singing, and normal breathing all produce aerosols, while coughing and sneezing lead to more forceful expulsion. While coughing may produce several hundred droplets, a good sneeze can generate up to 20,000)

Common sense = Unless they plan on sterilizing EVERYTHING in that prison, sterilizing all the equipment used to clear the virus infected walkers along the fences (and stay away from the virus infected walkers along the fences) they're wasting their time putting on a face mask..

11. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Axel didn't sacrifice himself, Carol just used him as a meat shield. T-Dog died saving her life and Andrea's death is not on Carol but it is on Sasha and Tyreese. had they not told Phillip she was leaving she would have made it to the prison.

12. wompus

wompus New Member

By your logic you can never complain to a chef for giving you bad food unless you're a chef yourself. Your logic, not mine.
    Also grammar has nothing to do with narrative.

Sigh how childih of you. Bow that you have been thoroughly school'd you'll hopefully be reaccessing yourself now.

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Speaking of you wanting to have your own personal troll, when do I get to visit your land down under? LOL

14. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha !!

Dingo sandwich lol !!

15. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Thank you for clearing it up...I now know that ex-foot ball players have zombie bite proof skin...THANKS!

I'm hanging with all ex- football players with the apocalypse hits!

16. ClassicGamer

ClassicGamer Member

When did I say that? I asked why you were watching a show that you believed had poor writing, I never said that you didn't have to the right to complain.

Also at what point did I say that the grammar of your posts have anything to do with narrative?

17. Skulls

Skulls Member

Doctor S being stupid enough to cough blood onto Hershel's face.

18. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. lolly

lolly New Member

Yep, agree with you.....they are alluding to the illness being caused by swine flu which is viral. Antibiotics will not treat viral infections. Not sure how you get through medical school or vet school without knowing that.

Other comments.....Don't mind that there was not as much action in this episode, but still found it to be boring because it is so predictable. So obvious that Carol was going rogue and was the murderer. This scavenger hunt for antibiotics is just a plot device so they can move the story out into some other location. Kinda formulaic these days.

Meryl was not in the military. He was in juvie.

And if you do not like people complaining about this episode then why are you reading the "Complaints about Episode" thread?

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The top med on the list Daryl had in his hand was Zanamivir, an antiviral.