Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Confusion

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - The Code' started by Dnae, Aug 22, 2018.

1. ange

ange New Member

Hey, first time poster here, massive fan of both shows, but I felt I had to add my voice.

I watch the old episodes as well as the current season. After watching this week's, I spun back to S03E07 & 08, Nicks kills Jeremiah, Madison retrieves Alicia, etc. The difference in one season is astounding. This season is aimless, meandering around barely existent sub-plots, that godawful grey-washed colour. It feels like recent graduates from film school are trying their best to be noticed. Compared to the action, the characters and the direction of last season, this seems like a slog to watch.

So this episode: any episode featuring Morgan is usually a winner for me. He's a complex character that represents the best that we could be. However, apart from the moment of indecision, it didn't utilise his character at all. It was a lame attempt to firstly add comedy, and secondly a desperate try at introducing new characters to replace old ones. While I like the 'twins', they've taken the backbone out of the show with the deaths of Madison and Nick. If Madison is actually dead...?

Also, is there a short arm zombie club? Because they seemed to hold a meeting around that car that Morgan was taking refuge on. I didn't care enough about Beer Guy, whether he stayed or went. And while I'm no expert at sleeping in lorries, it seems that someone might wake up while being driven in a deafeningly loud rumbling truck, rather sleep like a baby while being taken to another state entirely.

Looking forward to the mystery of magic marker woman at the end of the episode. Hoping she's a 'baddy' as the show needs a little more 'good vs evil' rather than the navel gazing and soul searching of this season.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I agree with everything you said. Although I am enjoying this season a lot....I do wonder where the hell this back half is supposed to be going.

Also...... LMAO @ "is there a short arm zombie club? Because they seemed to hold a meeting around that car that Morgan was taking refuge on."

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1