Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Connie and Magna

Discussion in 'Episode 1012 - Walk With Us' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

So Magna made it. Did Connie? Or did she die to make Daryl and Carol more complicated?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

To make Daryl and Carol more complicated.

These show runners love to tease fans with Caryl. It's what they do. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Until we see a body or a walker Connie, I’m gonna assume she made it and will pop up again unexpectedly. *fingers crossed*

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

The cave collapse was cruel. Daryl thinking he lost Connie broke my heart. But then he just got himself hoping again like he always does. Went to find another way in. Figured the two of them were gone. (“Where are they?”) Then Magna turns up. I wonder if Daryl saw her? We all are given more hope now, knowing Connie has made it out of the cave. She can’t even be injured badly, if she was capable of walking out with the hoard and Magna. If they killed her now, that would be the cruellest thing of all to Daryl. I just don’t feel that they are going to do this to him again. That would really be Beth all over again. He loses her, then finds out she’s alive, only to lose her again immediately for good. Nah. Surely not. It would be just horrible.

I was just saying to Dnae and Chris in our preview chat that if they killed Connie now, a big chunk of my TWD heart would go with her. If they killed Connie, that would be it for Daryl, he’d never find love on the show. So I’m holding onto hope she’s ok and Daryl will find her, with everything I’ve got.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Likely future Connie scene

Connie will likely be running through the woods from a bunch of walkers. She is physically suffering due to exhaustion. Flash to ASZ where daryl lets dog sniff something of connie's and they are off. [Jumps to another storyline]
    Short jump to Connie running through the woods followed by a short scene of Daryl and Dog searching [jumps to another storyline]
    Connie is still struggling. She falls down. She is fighting off walkers but is losing the battle. Just when she is about to take a bite to the face when the Zombie is attacked by Dog with Daryl in tow basically doing this

Then they escape back to ASZ.

Dark horse possibility that Connie reveals she is bitten once they are safe

6. BlackBird

Bring it on, great. Except for the dark horse bit.
    Alternative dark horse: Daryl kisses Connie. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think we'll see Connie in the season finale, maybe episode 15 at the earliest.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am now more confident that Connie is still alive (and no bites!)

I think that Dog will find her, exhausted but safe. And let me add - they better not give Dog the Shiva treatment!!

• Like Like x 4
  9. BlackBird

The more I think about it, the more heartened I am that she's gonna be found alive too. And it's bound to be Dog-related. Theirs is definitely a love triangle.

The only reason to kill Connie twice would be to milk an already very bad situation, and crush Daryl even more. I just don't see that happening from the show right now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I think Connie is still alive. Magna only said she lost the grip of her hand and didn't see her again. That to me is a giveaway that we can expect to see her again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Stealth

The actress who plays Connie was filming a movie too, so they might've done this to explain away her absence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. BlackBird

Yes.
    And I think (as long as she’s alive and soon to be found) they’ve done a very good job with it too.
    My only worry is that if she’s booked for a sequel, she might not be able to do TWD as well. Because if they were going to make her become Daryl’s partner, that would require a lot more screen time for her from there onwards.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stealth

They could work around it though, particularly if they're now going to open up lengthy travel to distant communities. I'm guessing that any sequel filming also wouldn't interfere with next season's TWD. We'll have to see.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Dog is totally going to find Connie. Please don't kill either one!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I thought Magna was dead, how she snuck into the walker herd was weird, she was barely covered in goo and blood.

16. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'd have preferred if Magna had died and returned as a walker; the group always gets out of these scenarios without any losses. :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised that the herd didn't notice Magna; on FTWD Nick would wipe blood on his forehead and then slip through a herd with ease. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Stealth

With that scene being dark for a split second I thought Magna was a walker. I would've liked that scenario better because I really don't see where her character can go from this point. But maybe they'll kill her off in the final battle. When Gamma escaped Beta's Alexandria attack I thought she was safe for the duration of the season.

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

TOTALLY agree with this. Even I, as one that is NOT a Magna fan, was shocked when I thought she actually was a walker. We as viewers needed one of those subtle shock scenes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. BlackBird

I agree with all of you who have posted this view. When I saw her amidst the walkers I thought damn, that’s terrible for Yumiko having to see her like this and be the one to have to put her down. Terrible, but brilliantly terrible. Next thing you know, they are sitting on a log in the woods chatting away, and my eyeballs neatly popped out.

I just hope they won’t do a reverse with Connie. Daryl and Dog see her from behind, run towards her, Daryl taps her on the shoulder, she turns around and she’s a goddamn walker. THIS is my greatest fear now.

I’m still thinking Magna won’t survive into the next season.

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Actually @zombiemom62 caught that she wasn't a walker in that very first scene when she was walking up.

She said "she's pretending, didn't you see her blink?"

She's got a great eye. I saw it on my second watch but it was REALLY subtle.